Highlighted
Respected Contributor

These pants look cheap and unflattering and frankly could be better used as pajamas. You can get pants just like this in a lot of others places for half the price or less. $40 is ridiculous for what these are which is cheap short stretchy pants.

Honored Contributor

I like them.

As I said (at length) in the TSV Section, I like the tops matching the crops (jumpsuit look), and also mixing colors.

They look very comfortable.

Especially love the fern print, the striped.

Oh well, let's all enjoy our day, no matter what.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
@Grouchomarx.. I agree on your TSV interpretation.
I’m assuming selling tactics might get more dire as the day goes on.
Respected Contributor

Easy NO for me. I just looked under "items recently on air", no way would I wear them. Most of Susan's clothing has looked gaudy to me the year. Plus the fact, I can't listen to her for 5 minutes. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

not attractive at all.... very thin material.... and super stretchy... showed every flaw on everyone wearing it...... actually terrible.

Respected Contributor

I tuned in this morning and the first item I saw was Susan's sleeveless tank top with a little tie on the side for over $50 with shipping and tax. WHAAAAAAAT? Too pricey for something that simple....Susan is getting too expensive for me. If I want to pay that much for a simple tank top NM here I come.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC justifies its prices by now doing comparables with high end department stores.  So, at Neiman's or Saks- one could probably find $100 crop pants.

As to the pants, they are too short to be a crop.  If you have long legs, they appear to fit like a capri pant.

Honored Contributor

I just went to see if any are marked as sold out ... none that I can see in either regular or petite.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Susan has "Jumped the Shark" as they say.  Only relavent in retirement villages (yes, I am a senior who wouldn't be caught dead in SG" 

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

I tuned in this morning and the first item I saw was Susan's sleeveless tank top with a little tie on the side for over $50 with shipping and tax. WHAAAAAAAT? Too pricey for something that simple....Susan is getting too expensive for me. If I want to pay that much for a simple tank top NM here I come.

I did cringe a bit when I saw the price, but went ahead and ordered. If I wear it half as much as I do  her other liquid knit tops,  it will be a good  investment for me  (especially since I can also layer it under cardigans when the weather gets cool ).

I own a few of her liquid knit tops, and honestly, they’ve gotten me through our hot, humid WI summers. They keep me cool, always look fresh (never limp or wrinkled) and pack well for summer travel. Best of all, they wash and wear so well that they still look new.