Regular Contributor

I have many of Susan Graver'sclothes but please don't tell me with every presentation that the comparative retail value is $102. Really???? Who would pay that much money for a pair of crop pants?

Frequent Contributor

Crop pants are not for me, but these are ok. QVC price is not too bad. But that head to toe tropical print? Uh, no. Where would you wear such an outfit? I live in the South and it’s hot here, but I would feel ridiculous in this. 

Regular Contributor

@Lilybean678 wrote:

Crop pants are not for me, but these are ok. QVC price is not too bad. But that head to toe tropical print? Uh, no. Where would you wear such an outfit? I live in the South and it’s hot here, but I would feel ridiculous in this. 

Yeah, I could not wear that for sure. I'm liking A350191. I like how it covers the arms and the colors are rich.

Regular Contributor

Love it.  Looks like a gill jumpsuit in the prints without all the jumpsuit drama.

Esteemed Contributor

That’s an easy pass for me.I don’t care for the style or the prints.

Respected Contributor

@lovethgedress , I thought the exact same thing.  Where in the world is that crop pant worth $100?  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@lovethgedress  I have paid more than that for a really good pair of pants. Not everyone spends the same amount of money on clothes, housing, vacations,etc.

Respected Contributor

$102? Seems a bit of an exaggeration I think!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Maybe o/t

But that sleeveless tie top...

the “V” would hit me at my belly button.!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Here we go with prices again.  It just never ends.  Yes, indeed, there are millions of women who would and do pay $100 for pants.  Not everyone in this country is on a fixed income.  A whole lot of people work hard and do extremely will for themselves; they shop at QVC because the prices are so low.  Sometimes, just for fun, I wander around the floor of the upscale department stores and do some comparison shopping.  It makes me appreciate QVC!