Super Contributor

Very 80s long boxy jacket with cheap faux leather.

And they are doing their old trick of not making it look too wide and boxy by not putting the larger models in their correct size. 

There is no way the red headed model could close her jacket, and her favorite model Katia has it belted so you can't see that the size 2 jacket is too big & boxy for her frame.

Honored Contributor

This looks a bit like a jacket one would find, on sale, at a place like Dress Barn or Fadhion Bug for 39.99

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I do not care for the upcoming jacket with faux leather trim.  It's a definite and easy pass for me. 

An easy pass for me as well.   This is an "old school" and dated style of blazer.   

Respected Contributor

and how many jackets can a person own.  qvc sells so many jackets!!!!

Super Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

Today's TSV blazer looks dated to me, like something from the 80's. I don't like the faux leather trim and the style and length won't work on many body types.  On the positive side, at least it's not another sharkbite or super long in the back hemline!! Smiley Happy

It is dated.   The blazer silhouette has evolved into much more figure flattering shapes than this boxy cut. 

Super Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

This looks a bit like a jacket one would find, on sale, at a place like Dress Barn or Fadhion Bug for 39.99

39.99?  Nah!

I'm thinking more like 24.99!

Super Contributor

But it's a 'super super amazingly soft, and sometimes just super super soft hello gorgeous look at Katia very passionate about it' kinda jacket.

Surely that's worth $60.00 + frt + tax.

Super Contributor

@Donovan wrote:

But it's a 'super super amazingly soft, and sometimes just super super soft hello gorgeous look at Katia very passionate about it' kinda jacket.

Surely that's worth $60.00 + frt + tax.

LOL!!!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

The TSV doesn't tempt me.  Even in petites, it would still be too long for me.  The length and lack of shape would look sloppy on me.  I also don't see where it's any real special value.  Almost all discount stores have a version of this jacket.  For what she offers, her prices run too high, in my view.

I agree the jacket is too long for a petite woman and I didn't see it on a petite model yet,so maybe that's telling. I hope that woman who called in this afternoon requesting tops in a petite size isn't holding her breath.lol

Super Contributor

Anyone hear how many have been sold?    Curious to see how well this one has done.