Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The blazer  [special value] is also a easy pass for me. I have so many from other designers that I do not need another one.

Valued Contributor

Today's TSV blazer looks dated to me, like something from the 80's. I don't like the faux leather trim and the style and length won't work on many body types.  On the positive side, at least it's not another sharkbite or super long in the back hemline!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I do not care for this. I don't like the faux leather trim.  I do like the length, and that's it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

This is what I would consider a boyfriend-style jacket. 

It's nothing that I would wear, so easy pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

The style is outdated, and the jacket looks boxy. The faux leather looks like really cheap material. The price is close to $70 with shipping and tax. Way overpriced.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't look comfortable to me.  Going to pass

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

The style is outdated, and the jacket looks boxy. The faux leather looks like really cheap material. The price is close to $70 with shipping and tax. Way overpriced.

I immediately thought the same thing -- very outdated look.  Is it the one button on a long jacket, slanted pockets, no discernable shape, unimpressive faux leather trim???  It looks just like the style of jackets we wore to the office in the 80's.

Trusted Contributor

Why is this even considered special? The faux leather collar is dated and cheap. The fit is awful on everyone. Just another Susan Graver not too big, not too small, you will wear it often.... Wear it to temple... Best thing since sliced bread.....yea, sure.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks so 90's. 

Esteemed Contributor

It looks cheap and poorly made to me -- I'm definitely not interested.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt