Contributor
Susan said she'd have a jacket TSV Monday. Does anyone know what it is?
Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver Ponte Jacket with Faux Leather Trim

A273313

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

had not heard about the one she is having on monday, but she is having one on thanksgiving day. it is a 4 in one coat.....reversible vest, jacket, faux fur trimmed hood.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  I forgot this jacket was to be the tsv.  I've seen pics of this jacket a lot lately and love this look.  This one appears to be a really good one.  WOuld love to have it but seriously, if you saw my 'jacket/blazer' closet you'd be saying Pink, you do NOT need another jacket!!!!!

I do love Susan's longer boyfriend style jackets of which I have a couple of them from a couple of years ago.  In fact, I wore one earlier this week (dark grey, nice men's influence striped lining).  I wish she'd put pockets on the inside of her longer jackets like in men's wear.

Anyway, this one for Monday is a great one.  I'm betting she'll sell a lot of them. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  I haven't heard about SG's tsv for thanksgiving.  Have you seen pics of it yet?  Would love to see it if you have an item number.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@PinkDogwDood, don't have an Item number, but I heard Susan say it was NOT fleece. She was very excited about it and suggested everyone wait until Thanksgiving to see her jacket. I'm waiting.

Honored Contributor
The gray color is nice with the contrasting faux leather.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@sunshine45  I haven't heard about SG's tsv for thanksgiving.  Have you seen pics of it yet?  Would love to see it if you have an item number.  Thanks!

@PINKdogWOOD, check out A273975, the Thanksgiving TSV, a four-in-one jacket. Q has changed their pics now so the area your finger is on enlarges, which is nice but it prevents us from copying the pics. It is hooded, or not, has a separate vest, etc.

I had to laugh about your closet teeming with jackets. Mine, too! It's a sickness, lol! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

I like this one, but it is too expensive.

Best Seller
QVC Price: $72.00Featured Price: $65.64
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD, check out A273975, the Thanksgiving TSV, a four-in-one jacket. Q has changed their pics now so the area your finger is on enlarges, which is nice but it prevents us from copying the pics. It is hooded, or not, has a separate vest, etc.

I had to laugh about your closet teeming with jackets. Mine, too! It's a sickness, lol! Woman LOL

Just fyi, this very well may be deleted.  QVC has been deleting all posts containing item numbers from upcoming TSVs because of something to do with it being an Insider deal.