Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV this Thursday

OMG.  It took me awhile to figure out what that mess was.  Yikes - so unflattering.

Respected Contributor

No tunics for me. . .the length is a killer.

Esteemed Contributor

Her clothing line has gone down hill. She used to have some nice clothes but not so much now. I agree the top looks like Logo. Maybe she is trying to copy Logo because her clothes are so popular. I would never buy this item.

Honored Contributor

Not for me.  It looks like a Walmart top.  I do like some of the colors.  I, of course, will not be purchasing.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Not for me.  It looks like a Walmart top.  I do like some of the colors.  I, of course, will not be purchasing.

I saw her show this morning...all her tops were about $50 - and looked like they could come from a Big Box store for $16 or so.

Valued Contributor

Eh, my neck is hot and sweaty just looking at it...

Honored Contributor

That collar looks like a floppy hot mess....

Esteemed Contributor

I guess everybody loves to badmouth SG. I have this top in the pink color and I can assure you that it does NOT look like a Walmart top. The collar is not attached and my preference is to NOT wear it. What you are probably not seeing clearly in the photo is the actual cut. The cut makes it very flattering. It is not at all like any Logo piece. I'm certain it will be a huge seller, so it's no problem if it's not your cup of tea. I liked it so much, I ordered two more: one in blue and another in black. Cheers!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I ordered it early and have received it and have been wearing it. I love it! In fact, I went back and pre-ordered 2 more! It is very flattering; the cut is fantastic and the fabric is just right. 

Goldengate8361:  Is this cut true to size?  I have A268226 (2 in ever color so I will have them forever, as I love that top so much!).  I am usually a M but in A268226 the Small fit much better as it was way over-sized.    I love this TSV, please let me know if I should get a M or downsize.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for review Goldengate - I do like the look of it and will probably order just checking colors now.  I am sure it will sell well.