Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV coat stuck in So. Carolina

I had a notice from QVC explaining there would be a delay in my order;  however, since this item was ordered as a Christmas gift and it is over 90 degrees here today, it's OK--We are all Praying for the Carolina folks and my coat being shipped a little late  dosen't mean Squat---Count your Blessings

Respected Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Maybe the poster forgot about the connection with the storm.

I doubt she would have posted had she put two and two together.

The coat isn't great, sent it back. Was stiff, not soft.

You would think so, but if you read her 2nd post she's aware and still posted. 

Trusted Contributor

i ordered two of the coats— one a little after midnight, the other about 11 hours later.  As soon as I saw they were going to ship from SC, I tried to cancel, but I could not.  The coat ordered about 11 hours later, arrived today.  The one ordered right after midnight is still in SC.  I did get an email about the delay. That minor inconvenience is nothing compared to what those who have lost everything are enduring.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My coat has left the warehouse in Florence, SC and is on the way. I appreciated getting a message from QVC that it would be delayed because of the hurricane, and it didn't bother me at all. I'm not sure where Florence, SC is (coast, central, etc), but I imagine that most people in SC were given time to take care of their homes, etc. in response to all of the warnings. Their lives and homes are certainly more important than getting items shipped from their warehouse within their normal timeframe.