Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV & Thanksgiving morning show

@Effie54 wrote:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Usually, Susan Graver has the Thanksgiving TSV, and its usually a nice winter coat. Last year's was amazing (I have 2!). I'm not a fan of Lisa Rinna at all, and won't watch. Her items are very "youngish" and not great quality. I know Susan has a lot of enthusiasm and energy, but I will miss her and, what would have been this year's new coat style. Smiley Sad

I've only ordered one thing from LR so far. The banded bottom cargo pants. The quality is superb. I will get more.

I am happy with a change. SG  fashion is not my style.

Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
Didn’t Susan Graver always have the TSV for Thanksgiving, and she & Pat had a 3 hr show on thanksgiving morning?
I wonder why that changed?
And Lisa rinna has the TSV?? The Q is definitely changing! I know many complain here about Susan’s energy etc, but really, do that many like LR & her apparel? I tried one thing, it went right back...overpriced and cheap looking.

@HB glamma

I do like some of Lisa Rinna's things .. and own several.  One par of pants weren't so great ... but worth what I paid for them on sale.  Wore then a couple of times then donated them.  All the rest were sweaters or jackets that I'll be wearing for years.  

I ordered her TSV in the oatmeal.  It was delivered today, but I forgot the office where the packages are delivered closed early for holiday ... I'll get the package on Friday when they reopen.

Trusted Contributor

I think Susan does coats very well, I love mine from last year, I wish I would have gotten more. My budget is thinner this year so I won't be ordering. I wonder though, unless Susan requested the change of channels this year for her Thanksgiving coat, wouldn't she feel a bit, now I can't think of the right term...slighted?
Trusted Contributor

Insulted...that was the word I was looking for.
Esteemed Contributor

Susan and Pat are on now for the usual Thanksgiving show.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Super Contributor

Susan has a coat on QVC2 as the today's special value or whatever it's called.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the show today too with Susan and Pat and enjoyed it.  I am glad they were on. Those two lades always look so pretty and stay young looking.   I also like to see the families call in.

Valued Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

I was waiting too for her Thanksgiving Day TSV as I purchased my first coat from Susan last year and really like it.

Appears she will be on Q2 this year.  This is the information for the Q2Deal:  

Item Number:   A300454
Susan Graver Quilted Puffer Jacket with Faux Fur Trimmed Hood

I purchased mine already in the mystic blue color.  Can't wait to get it.  It will be a Xmas gift from me to me!!

I just happened to catch her on QVC2 last night in time for the Big Deal and ordered the mystic teal also. Susan said last night that it was on QVC 2 as a big deal to draw more attention and to get to know QVC2 better.  She also showed the information on her show this morning on QVC for the Big Deal since a lot were asking about her coat that is ususally on Thanksgiving.

Respected Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@BunSnoop wrote:

I was waiting too for her Thanksgiving Day TSV as I purchased my first coat from Susan last year and really like it.

Appears she will be on Q2 this year.  This is the information for the Q2Deal:  

Item Number:   A300454
Susan Graver Quilted Puffer Jacket with Faux Fur Trimmed Hood

I purchased mine already in the mystic blue color.  Can't wait to get it.  It will be a Xmas gift from me to me!!

I just happened to catch her on QVC2 last night in time for the Big Deal and ordered the mystic teal also. Susan said last night that it was on QVC 2 as a big deal to draw more attention and to get to know QVC2 better.  She also showed the information on her show this morning on QVC for the Big Deal since a lot were asking about her coat that is ususally on Thanksgiving.

This makes sense to me, and I had wondered if this was why she was on QVC2 today.