Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 6/12/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 6/12/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 6/12/2014 brii said:

George Simonton did a cold-shoulder top a long time ago. It might have been one of the first top he did for QVC.

I never liked that top - but people raved about it. It came in a million colors.

It had a wide strap and then an opening and then the rest of the sleeve. I bet it's still in stock - LOL

I remember that top.

It will become a "classic" at QVC, like that old Jessica Holbrook coat.

Is this it?

George Simonton Open Shoulder Knit Top

That's the one!

Silly Shoulder top is what they should call it.

dreadful

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I like the bateau neckline. The bead work is very expensive on this top. Love all of the colors, too. I believe I mentioned on another thread that it's a year around top. Weddings, Holidays.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 6/12/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

Just my opinion, but it seems this top just emphasizes the tummy area, even on the thin models. Not my style for sure.

But I do like this!

Susan Graver Printed Chiffon 3/4 Sleeve Embellished Caftan Top

I agree! Those colors are gorgeous, too. I wish it weren't so long or came in petites, though. That would come almost to my knees.

New Contributor

Wow! A TSV with an actual bateau neckline even though she only stated that once. She always says Bateau like in items A254349 and A254360 on today's show and they don't come close. They look more like a crewneck stretched out, instead of left to right in a straight line, like the TSV. There she has it right. If she were consistent with that cut I would own a lot more of her line and I already have quite a bit. But, I tune into her shows, she says bateau and I always end up disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like a dressy top that Susan is trying to convince can be worn in the most casual way. Pat looks pretty in the dressy white capris with the black top & wedges. When Pat gets the right clothes, she's a knock out. I think the Dolman looks better on a larger person than a small.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/12/2014 taja123 said:

It looks like a dressy top that Susan is trying to convince can be worn in the most casual way. Pat looks pretty in the dressy white capris with the black top & wedges. When Pat gets the right clothes, she's a knock out. I think the Dolman looks better on a larger person than a small.

PS: Susan looks fantastic in her new haircut & highlights. She should tell her hairdresser to keep it exactly this way. She looks super good.

Respected Contributor

I do want to add that, while I hate the arm slits, I do love dolman sleeves.

Honored Contributor

Hand wash, lay flat to dry. I would rather go to a dry cleaner. I don't think they'll be a herd of buyers for this item.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I was thinking the same........beautiful hairstyle and hair color. I would keep it the same, too! Very flattering on Susan.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

GAUDY !