Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 6/12/2014 brii said:

George Simonton did a cold-shoulder top a long time ago. It might have been one of the first top he did for QVC.

I never liked that top - but people raved about it. It came in a million colors.

It had a wide strap and then an opening and then the rest of the sleeve. I bet it's still in stock - LOL

I remember that top.

It will become a "classic" at QVC, like that old Jessica Holbrook coat.

Is this it?

George Simonton Open Shoulder Knit Top

Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 6/12/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 6/12/2014 brii said:

George Simonton did a cold-shoulder top a long time ago. It might have been one of the first top he did for QVC.

I never liked that top - but people raved about it. It came in a million colors.

It had a wide strap and then an opening and then the rest of the sleeve. I bet it's still in stock - LOL

I remember that top.

It will become a "classic" at QVC, like that old Jessica Holbrook coat.

Is this it?

George Simonton Open Shoulder Knit Top

That's the one!

Silly Shoulder top is what they should call it.

Honored Contributor

Lipstick, that's the one. LOl

He did different versions of it too. I remember a cold-shoulder turtleneck - yikes.

Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

Just my opinion, but it seems this top just emphasizes the tummy area, even on the thin models. Not my style for sure.

But I do like this!

Susan Graver Printed Chiffon 3/4 Sleeve Embellished Caftan Top

I like this; where is it from?

Honored Contributor

Never mind; found it!

Trusted Contributor
On 6/12/2014 faeriemoon said:

Just my opinion, but it seems this top just emphasizes the tummy area, even on the thin models. Not my style for sure.

But I do like this!

Susan Graver Printed Chiffon 3/4 Sleeve Embellished Caftan Top

I like this; where is it from?

It was on SG's show this morning. I think it's sold out now, but probably available on waitlist. I just hope this one fits according to the size chart; if not, I may just surrender and head back to the malls! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

I'm very short and round - that top would look terrible on me. I can't balance dolman sleeves and the banded bottom would be somewhere in the middle of my thigh.

Regular Contributor
Regarding A255354 above, I missed the presentation but checked out the video. I like the subtle background print but find the beading too large and shiny in the camera bright lights. I will wait for reviews but also thought it beachy, a look I like in summer. Please make both colorations without the embellishment, and they may come my way.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for it at all....the dolman sleeves....the split sleeves..the bling...all the ruching..I can't think of a thing I like about it.......

Honored Contributor

I love dolman sleeves. I even like some bling...but I don't care for this top. It's too short for me, and the slits won't work.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"