Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 6/12/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

Just my opinion, but it seems this top just emphasizes the tummy area, even on the thin models. Not my style for sure.

But I do like this!

Susan Graver Printed Chiffon 3/4 Sleeve Embellished Caftan Top

Love the colors. So beachy!!!

Trusted Contributor
I ordered it in black. I don't usually go for that much bling, but I think it could be dressy or casual. I love anything with dolman sleeves and side ruching. I can see this with crop pants, a maxi skirt and the wide leg pants. I really like the slit sleeve detail. Much less over the top than the cold shoulder look, more subtle and wearable.
Valued Contributor

I looked at this, then looked at the calendar to make sure, and yup, it's still June. And it's already warm and sticky, and just going to get hotter and stickier. Polyester and 3/4 sleeves, even split sleeves, do NOT say summer to me. Especially something that is fitting so closely. I have some SG things, but this is just not something that I'd wear, even if I did have the body for it. (tall and very slender and no tummy!)

Honored Contributor

Now that I've seen it on the hosts and the models; I like it. I like it a lot. But I would only wear it for a dressy occasion and not in the summer. I thought about buying it in black, too have for the holidays. But there are still a few summer things I want, so I'll pass on it. Antonella looked fabulous in it!

Regular Contributor
I just saw Jackie model the liquid knit black abstract printed crop pants with the black TSV and cute black sandals. The combo looked fantastic on her, and perhaps on the right (cool) summer night, it would work this time of year for a deck party.
Honored Contributor

I do think the black one has potential for a great evening look.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope if it is something you are interested in that you enjoy it. I decided against it because I just didn't need something like this.

Frequent Contributor

She lost me at the sleeves-they are puckering out on every model (the back piece). This will be so out of style next season! Its just not a look I would even consider-and the orange --not a great color (Pat just said everyone is fighting to wear the orange. . right.)

Honored Contributor

Pat changed into it. It's flattering on her...

Super Contributor
On 6/12/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I do think the black one has potential for a great evening look.

I think the black would be perfect with A229274 ... Bob Mackie's palazzo pants.