Super Contributor
The bling is cheap looking. It reminds me of the tops show hosts for HSN wore back in the 80's, over-embellished, cheap polyester. I wouldn't wear it if it was free...
Respected Contributor
On 6/12/2014 serenity4ever said: The bling is cheap looking. It reminds me of the tops show hosts for HSN wore back in the 80's, over-embellished, cheap polyester. I wouldn't wear it if it was free...

How do you really feel?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I don't like the top either. I actually like dolman sleeves, but I hate those split sleeve/cold shoulder tops, and the embellishments are gaudy and cheap looking.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

I thought it was kind of pretty but I'm not a dolman sleeve or split sleeve lover and I don't really care much for bling on my clothes.

But some of the models looked pretty in it.

Respected Contributor

I am so over split sleeves.

Super Contributor
On 6/12/2014 JJsMom said:
On 6/12/2014 serenity4ever said: The bling is cheap looking. It reminds me of the tops show hosts for HSN wore back in the 80's, over-embellished, cheap polyester. I wouldn't wear it if it was free...

How do you really feel?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I don't like the top either. I actually like dolman sleeves, but I hate those split sleeve/cold shoulder tops, and the embellishments are gaudy and cheap looking.

I must be in the minority, though, because they devoted 3 hours to programming this morning! And like yourself, I like dolman sleeves but this TSV is over the top. And QVC is starting to look like the "bling" station...between Quacker Factory and now this.. I never see this type of clothing in retail..
Super Contributor

I love the top - but it won't work for me. I'd love to have the chartreuse.

Can't wear split sleeves or the narrow bottom.

Super Contributor
It's okay I guess, but not for me.
Super Contributor

Here in the midwest, it's already too hot for 3/4 sleeves and this much spandex. I wish she'd have given us a cotton/poly top with short sleeves. I'm passin' on this one, to be sure!

Honored Contributor

I actually like it. However, I'm not buying it because it wouldn't really fit into my wardrobe. It's not a top I would wear to work and I just can't think of an occasion that I would have to wear this. I do have several weddings to attend throughout the summer and fall but I prefer dresses to a skirt and dressy top. I just don't think I'd wear it much.

Split sleeves/cold shoulder tops are everywhere as are cut-outs on sleeves. Some may not like them but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

Trusted Contributor

Just my opinion, but it seems this top just emphasizes the tummy area, even on the thin models. Not my style for sure.