Honored Contributor

To me it looks like a bathrobe on everyone....shapeless.

Honored Contributor

I kind of like it, but am passing on it.  I just haven't embraced the duster fad yet.  Not sure I'd get much wear out of it.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette 

The same thing...style isn't for me. Those ordering enjoy! Isn't that what life is about choices. Imagine if everyone had to dress the same way. 

Valued Contributor

Not crazy about it.  IMO it would only look good on taller women.  If I were taller and still had auburn hair I would get the animal or the tweed to go with my gray hair!

Honored Contributor

I do like this duster and tank but I'm on shopping hiatis ie not buying anything. If I were still working I would pick up one or two. I really do like SG's tanks, I have many and wear them often under anything I need a tank for. I have a lot of colors too. I think they could have priced this set ten dollars less though.

Esteemed Contributor

I would not spend $60.00 on that. I don't even know what it is - a jacket, a duster, a wrap? Nope.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TS

[ Edited ]

I watched the tail-end of the presentation last night with Jane.  

Wow, now I know what others are talking about, as I never watch a Susan Graver hour.  She never shuts up ... talk about motor-mouth!  And I have to give it to Jane ... she gave her  free rein.  There was no stopping her ... 

The TSV is a sure pass for me, anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Easy pass for me.  I have two duster coats, and they are mid-weight coats to wear in colder weather.  I bought them at the very end of the season, when prices were seriously slashed.

One from Talbots, one from JJill.  Did I need them?  No, but I am a nut for very low sale prices.  

Honored Contributor

I kind of like it, but feel that unless you are on the taller side, it may overwhelm........I do like the Tweed design though.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Tweed...wanted to see it in person. I normally like sets like this for work and church. They're a bit dressy, but still comfortable. I have one of SG's dusters in a cobalt blue from 2-3 years ago and love it! 

I'm 5'5", plus-size and pear-shaped...so I usually fill out the bottom part more than some of the models, and things like this don't just hang straight down on me.