Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden. Haven't you noticed, every line of clothing QVC features has a shapeless bathrobe-looking long cardigan of some type? Just wait until January and catch them all as lunchtime specials.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm generally an SG fan ... but this is a definite "NO" for me.  

I don't like anything about it.

Honored Contributor

I have also noticed her prices are so high now.  A pair of simple pants $60 that at any place else would be at most $35 or so.  She is really  over charging her customer base.

Honored Contributor

I was channel surfing last evening and saw the SG TSV, then saw a similar item on QVC2 with Cuddle Duds.  Again onto another channel and Marla Wynne had her version.

I had to laugh.  I think this style is being pushed this year by everyone.  Take your pick, Ladies.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TS

[ Edited ]

I wanted to like this, but I'm short and it looks too full even on the petite models.  It should have been a smidgeon shorter in length.  I have to pass. I do want to add a duster to my wardrobe, but I'll keep looking.

By the way, I've heard SG call it a jacket, coat, duster, sweater, etc.  Not sure she even knows what it's supposed to be. 

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have also noticed her prices are so high now.  A pair of simple pants $60 that at any place else would be at most $35 or so.  She is really  over charging her customer base.

Vendors have nothing to do with pricing,QVC does.

Honored Contributor

I love SG and her line.  Especially fond of liquid knit.  However, QVC has now priced me out of my comfort zone on her clothes. Glad I bought when I did.

Contributor

I am a SG fan and a Chicos fan and many items are very similar; however, SC is much less expensive than Chicos.  I am 5'3'' and a L and for me professionally this works so much better than a suit and also something I can enjoy with leggings.  I ordered the tweed, paisly and stripe.  Looking forward to receiving and if for some reason they do not fit then I will exchange or return.  Yes, return costs are expensive; however, I travel a lot for work and have little time to shope at brick and morter stores along with the gas prices for me online shopping is almost a must especially when you consider when I do have off time I am visiting my grown children who live in different states along with 5 grandchildren.  I rarely take the time to respond to many comments that I see on this forum which is about Susans talking over or abundance.  In my profession I give speeches which gives me a little knowledge of what it is like to be in front of peoples and being recorded.  For me when I hear Susan I see a woman with a lot of passion for her clothing line and QVC along with her family.  I would much rather see enthusiam than someone boring and boring is not something that Susan is.  Thanks for reading my post and I wish each of you happiness in your lives.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it looks like a bathrobe at all.  I also don't think everything has to be "fitted."  If this looks like a bathrobe to people then I'm assuming those same people also think the Barefoot Dreams Big Deal also looks like a bathrobe, or any other open front cardigan or duster for that matter.

However, I don't like this at all but that is because I can't quite grasp what novelty knit means and I don't think I'd like a textured knit either.  I've not seen a presentation but I also don't care for any of the patterns. 

Honored Contributor

I just checked both the SG TSV and the Marla Wynne TS just to see if I needed either one.

NO!

Cat Tongue