New Contributor

I agree.  I want to watch to see the clothing, but she is annoying.  She talks over the host and talks way too much. All she says is "that looks amazing on you". Enough Susan, because it is getting quite difficult to watch your segments.  It's like she's pushing so hard to say her clothes are great.  I get nervous listening to her...and end up switching the station.  Calm down Susan, let others talk, and please stop talking over them.  You are trying to take over and it's rude.

Occasional Contributor
She was hysterical... The entire show was frenzied and unwatchable .
Honored Contributor
I really liked the pintuck chiffon blouse, with the matching tank, that she was selling tonight but she was working so hard to pat herself on the back it got impossible to listen to
New Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Show

[ Edited ]

This has been going on for so long that I dont get it

Soooooo many of us have complained about the rude interrupting and talking over the hosts that I just dont understand how it has not be addressed  

She comes on and I turn the channel  

Just another symptom of a bigger probelm with QVC..not listening to their customers complain about ridiculous shipping and return charges and selling things the hosts wont be caught dead wearing

not to mention the ugly shoes they try to get us excited about

Honored Contributor

It's so easy to 'Mute' the TV.  If we have decent eyesight, just watch the items, colors, etc., and then order, if we are interested.  Susan and others don't seem to 'bother me', so far, that is. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

One thing I know for sure........she knows her shirts.  I learn a lot from Susan describing cut, stitching, cuffs, collars, printing process, etc.  It's often similar to taking a class in fashion design. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
New Contributor

I totally agree with you.  When she is on, I do not watch.  Her clothes have gotten way to expensive, but not that good enough quality to be charging $50-$60 for a top.  She seems to have a caffeine high all the time.  She has her hands all over the models ( I am sure they just LOVE that, NOT)  and talks over and in the background when the host are talking.  She is just too jittery for me.  Its like watching an old medicine man show where they are screaming and trying to convince you to buy what they are selling.  I love all the host, they are informative, pleasant to listen to and respectful to their audience.

Frequent Contributor

You can tell this is a Susan graver impersonator ; it is distracting Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

If sales continue at a good rate, this is not a significant problem to the Q. The few posters here are a drop in the bucket of paying customers. It is all about sales figures and her enthusiasm may catch someone channel surfing and cause them to pause long enough to buy something. That is a plus when, to someone who watches the Q often enough to be very familiar with the different personalitieson air, it may be perceived as a negative. 

The he management is clear that they are there to sell not entertain. And sales are great.