Valued Contributor

Ladies, I am right with you. I have commented on the price of that vest before on these boards. It should cost $20 less. I wouldn't pay more than $30-$35 for it. I was loving Brenda's outfit with the blue/green plaid vest, with the French vanilla Henley woven top (which I already have), and the green leggings. Normally, I would never think of wearing GREEN leggings, but the outfit really looked pulled together. The vest made me not buy the outfit- it was too much.

I am noticing the styling on the models is looking really good. That makes it more disappointing when you love an outfit, but one piece is so overpriced. I hope they realize this. They would make more sales if they offered more of an incentive when purchasing a complete outfit.

Shop Hq does that. So does amazon. They call it add-ons. If you buy an item, they will offer a piece to "go-with" for a deep discount....QVC, are you listening???

Super Contributor

Maybe good for the west coast but I'll be sleeping.

Valued Contributor

I just checked out the February Insider. Not one thing Susan Graver-nothing. NO TSV. Nothing new featured...I wonder if she is going to not be doing much in America. Maybe she will more global-UK? She has only had two TSV's since September.

LOGO is featured all over the Insider. She has another TSV in February. Lots of new merchandise featured. It's interesting...maybe LOGO is taking Susan's place on QVC? I like Susan, I hope not.

Two new designers featured too. A WWC TSV, cute Clark's heels for summer...looks like some cute things. I even saw a baby pink Kitchen Aide.

Also, Katia is featured in the Insider. She looks gorgeous.

Respected Contributor
On 1/15/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

I just checked out the February Insider. Not one thing Susan Graver-nothing. NO TSV. Nothing new featured...I wonder if she is going to not be doing much in America. Maybe she will more global-UK? She has only had two TSV's since September.

LOGO is featured all over the Insider. She has another TSV in February. Lots of new merchandise featured. It's interesting...maybe LOGO is taking Susan's place on QVC? I like Susan, I hope not.

Two new designers featured too. A WWC TSV, cute Clark's heels for summer...looks like some cute things. I even saw a baby pink Kitchen Aide.

Also, Katia is featured in the Insider. She looks gorgeous.

LOGO seems to be taking Susan's spot. I won't be spending my $$ there for sure. SG has gotten more expensive, but I don't like the LOGO look (bag lady look). I was wondering awhile back if LG was taking over.

Honored Contributor
On 1/15/2015 silkyk said:

I liked the vest she showed on this morning's show BUT when I realized that it would be OVER $60 (?!) to bring that baby home I said NO WAY. Prices are way out of line when you add on shipping and tax. Sorry Susan. No more for me.

I bought several of her tops when I was working.....but now her prices are so much I can go to Chicos and buy things there on sale for the same price....or even less