Valued Contributor

YEAH!

Trusted Contributor
That's a matter of opinion. Those two together doesn't work for me, but enjoy
Valued Contributor

this is a great time of night- not 3 am. I think Susan looks good in yellow.

Respected Contributor
Alsee, I agree. I do not enjoy all the chatter. Just scanned in, heard all the noise and remoted on out.........
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor
On 1/14/2015 jk9 said: Alsee, I agree. I do not enjoy all the chatter. Just scanned in, heard all the noise and remoted on out.........

I agree! ALOT of noise, but I DO like the OTO. I am SOOO tempted to get it, but add another $10. for tax & S/h, is holding me back. I really like it tho!!

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Susan and Antonella but I keep wanting to tell one of them to tone it down! It's just a little too much. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

But I do like that Hot Pick and the vest - however, I just refuse to pay $55.00 (with Shipping and Tax) for a vest, and then the price of the stripe top - $41.88 + tax and shipping - that's $100 for a vest and top. Pardon the pun, but that's way over the top on the price! I just won't pay it.

Valued Contributor
On 1/14/2015 kittymomNC said:

I enjoy Susan and Antonella but I keep wanting to tell one of them to tone it down! It's just a little too much. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

But I do like that Hot Pick and the vest - however, I just refuse to pay $55.00 (with Shipping and Tax) for a vest, and then the price of the stripe top - $41.88 + tax and shipping - that's $100 for a vest and top. Pardon the pun, but that's way over the top on the price! I just won't pay it.

I don't look good in stripes, but the models looks so cute. I love Jackie's scarf with vest/shirt. I think Antonella is a great host with fashion. They should have her do more shows.

Valued Contributor

Kudos to the models Jackie, Brenda, Michelle, Katia, and Susan Graver. I'm awake for work/driving kids to school, but to be "all made up" and on t.v. with probably 4 hours of sleep is nothing short of AMAZING!!

Respected Contributor

I liked the vest she showed on this morning's show BUT when I realized that it would be OVER $60 (?!) to bring that baby home I said NO WAY. Prices are way out of line when you add on shipping and tax. Sorry Susan. No more for me.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/15/2015 silkyk said:

I liked the vest she showed on this morning's show BUT when I realized that it would be OVER $60 (?!) to bring that baby home I said NO WAY. Prices are way out of line when you add on shipping and tax. Sorry Susan. No more for me.

I was also looking at the vest shown this morning but the cost of garment plus the S/H made me think twice!! Did not order..no way was that vest worth $60 plus.