Honored Contributor

Susan likens it to the feel of cashmere.  I am all about the influx of soft, sweater-like, cashmere-like fashion items.  I enjoy my Barefoot Dreams, and my other less expensive "soft clothes."

But I have never liked heathered colors in clothes.  I really wanted to try her new cardigan and joggers.  But other than the black color, all others colors were heathered. I like a color, saturated, whatever the color is.  

Items A465873 (cardigan) and A390178 (jogger pants) below.

Susan Graver SG Sport Heather Knit Open Front Cardigan - A465873

Susan Graver Weekend Heathered Brushed Knit Jogger Pants - A390178

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver SG Sport Line

@Caaareful Shopper I don't own any SG clothes but I LOVE the heathered look. 

Respected Contributor

I have bought two tunics in the fabric that SG is calling cashmoozie (feels like cashmere)  They were beautiful until I washed them.  They pilled a lot and the pink one transferred color to other clothes.  

SG is one of my favorites and I have a lot of her clothes.  Most of the time they are great, but no more cashmoozie for me.  I'm not sure if that is her SG sport line.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  It's a lovely cozy vibe.  But items I wear out, I just cannot get into heathering.  I don't know why.  But I don't wear hardly any prints or plaids either.  I love almost all colors though.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I have bought two tunics in the fabric that SG is calling cashmoozie (feels like cashmere)  They were beautiful until I washed them.  They pilled a lot and the pink one transferred color to other clothes.  

SG is one of my favorites and I have a lot of her clothes.  Most of the time they are great, but no more cashmoozie for me.  I'm not sure if that is her SG sport line.

@KathyM23   Good to know.  Thanks for the review!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I hear you. I have a couple of tops with very small prints and a few flannel type plaid shirts from Lands End that I wear around the house over other things for warmth. But those big what I call "horse blanket" plaids just don't do it for me!