Contributor

Has anyone noticed the increase in Susan's pricing? Once you add S&H and tax - the cost of the top is approximately $45. Not good.

New Contributor
Yes it's getting ridiculous, I love her style and the clothes. But I can't really afford them anymore.
Respected Contributor

I doubt that she's totally responsible for that.

Super Contributor

She's not responsible for it at all.    Like all other vendors, Susan does not set the price.   QVC does.    The Q also determines what items will be on easy pay, that is NOT determined by Susan or any other vendor. 

For all those that continue to gripe about QVC pricing,  it's all determined by what the market will bear, which is the same in ANY and EVERY business and industry.  

Esteemed Contributor
The Q is practicing incrementalism, inching the prices up bit by bit hoping most shoppers won't be disturbed by it and will continue to buy. Much like putting the frog in a pan of cold water on low heat. For those who are out priced by SGs clothes now, the way to get Qs attention is to jump out of the warm water before it boils. If everyone would collectively jump (quit buying), it would get their attention. But that will never happen, which is why they have no problem raising prices across all the clothing lines on the Q.
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

Apparel prices are up everywhere.  I see items in brick & ortar stores and other television, catalog, and online retailers which I consider to be comparable to Susan's items in who it's being marketed to, style, and fabrics and the price points are similar.  Other retailers just seem to be more willing to play pricing games and this is where you start finding much lower prices for similar items.  However, it's not a fair comparison to factor in those sales, coupons and various incentives offered to get the prices lower. QVC prices their items based on the comparable when it's not on sale prices -- or properly called MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price).