Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Price Yikes!

Not worth the price for polyester clothing. You can buy them in a target or walmart for much less.

Honored Contributor

I can buy cheaper than SG sometimes, but I never get the same service from those cheaper things, so I avoid them unless i know pretty well I just won't want to wear something more than a few times.

It's not going to be me that refuses ro pay for Graver.  I don't thinks she's overpriced.  I don't buy lots of clothes at this point in my life and I want the value I get from this line.

Honored Contributor

I think she's priced as her competitors in B&M.  For me it would be a line to get a handful of pieces.  Bargains, so the speak, can be found if you follow the line.

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Not worth the price for polyester clothing. You can buy them in a target or walmart for much less.

I agree,especially since they are probably all made in the same overseas factories. Very few of her things are made here. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I can find quality items on sale in the stores for much better prices but that isn't the only reason I don't shop her fashion.I need to try things on.I don't want to make do with the fit especially if I have paid full price.I am having problems these days with sizing wherever I shop.

Valued Contributor

I would never purchase from the logo line. the prices are unreal for such cheap and absolutely ridiculous styles.

Valued Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

If anyone is an avid Kohl's shopper then yes, SG clothing is way over-priced. I don't shop the Q but from shopping higher end stores, her prices are right in line. Quality items equals higher prices. I'm good with that. I have earned the right to reward myself with lovely items to wear. 

don't forget you need to add in the shipping and handling too. no bargain!

Trusted Contributor

Liquid knit is not for the extreme heat or cold.  If I wear it in the winter, I usually have to add a sweater.  I rarely if ever wear it in the summer.  The materials are not designed for high temps. 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC started out as a place where you could buy quality items inexpensively.  At first they were that way.  Now, not at all. Been with the Q before it was called QVC. 

SG blouses are way overpriced for polyester in all the various names it's called and labeled.

If women took a Textiles class and learned how polyester is made and manufactured for pennies - they would really re-think their buying things at such ridiculously high prices. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

In general, I think clothing prices on the Q are really pricey!