Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Price Yikes!

[ Edited ]

YOu don't have to settle for Kohl's or Wal Mart to find better prices and better quality clothing then what SG offers.  CAse in point is her Butterknit Short Sleeve T which is 90% polyester for $35.00 vs Talbot's fine gauge smooth PIma Cotton T for $24.50.  I am not wearing polyester in the summer months.

Honored Contributor

SG prices are comparabe to all the other QVC brands and to similar brands in b&m stores.  Check Chicos out online.  It's not 1991 anymore and I've been a Qvc customer for over 30 years.....Qvc never sold things at bargain basment prices. 

Honored Contributor

Re: cRe: Susan Graver Price Yikes!

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Totally agree. I've been shopping here since 1987, so I'm "certified" too. :-)  Stopped purchasing SG about 5 years ago after I returned 6 items in a row due to quality and fit. And the prices have skyrocketed!! I think she may have reached her peak, and now might need a reality check. Just my opinion. 

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Totally agree. I've been shopping here since 1987, so I'm "certified" too. :-)  Stopped purchasing SG about 5 years ago after I returned 6 items in a row due to quality and fit. And the prices have skyrocketed!! I think she may have reached her peak, and now might need a reality check. Just my opinion. 

Been here since 1993 and a year or so after started buying a lot of SG clothing.  About 5-7 years ago I realized that her "tunics" and jackets were too long on me and were not flattering.  I quit buying her line.  Now I see the prices and think the line is way overpriced.  I also stopped watching due to the rude behavior and too much chatter.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Seems majority of Qvc customers keep buying. More importantly, If your not happy shop else where. Plenty of low cost stores.

That's what I have done.  I shop where  I can use coupons/discounts, etc.  Get free shipping to my home and easy (free) returns.   Returns to QVC now cost at least $10. and that is too much.  The only clothing I buy from QVC is Linea.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

If anyone is an avid Kohl's shopper then yes, SG clothing is way over-priced. I don't shop the Q but from shopping higher end stores, her prices are right in line. Quality items equals higher prices. I'm good with that. I have earned the right to reward myself with lovely items to wear. 

What do you mean if you are an avid Khol's shopper?  Do you think the clothing at this retailer is throw away. I guess you have not shopped in their store. They have nice clothing and their pricing is good. I have earned the right to wear nice clothing but I do not break the bank to make a point. Also, I shop Macy's and have received items that are good quality and they have great sales. SG clothing is not in style by any means and is overpriced for what you get. I have not seen her styles in the stores, they may be in the thrift shops.