Valued Contributor

Susan Graver Polka Dot Dress A274430

[ Edited ]

Susan , Please make this dress  with long,or elbow length sleeves for us ladies who do not want our upper arms to show I love the style except for the sleeveless design. I bet there are a lot of older or larger ladies who do not like their upper arms to show either. Whats the use having a sleeveless dress when you have to wear a shrug etc .? Please think about this. I would be pleased to buy one or two of them with sleeves. I love polka dots and I wanted to buy this so much but my wrinkly arms from loosing a lot of weight and getting older it    is  just  not doable for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Polka Dot Dress A274430

It is a cute style but IMO Susan ALWAYS makes her polka dots way too big and thus they look clownish.I would never buy her dots.

Respected Contributor

I thought this dress was very cute too but wished it had a short sleeve for summer.  Plus, although I like a scoop neck this one looked a bit too low for me - maybe an inch higher. 

Honored Contributor

this dress is adorable......thanks so much for sharing it.

i put it on my wishlist. every color is pretty. i dont mind sleeveless because i just throw a lightweight sweater, shrug, bolero, or cropped sweater on with it......even an open white button down shirt would be nice on top.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@nafecar, you made me go look, lol. I agree and I think elbow length sleeves would look best with this dress. I also agree that having to wear a cover-up defeats the purpose of having this as a summer dress. Not sure liquid knit is a good choice, as , in my own opinion, liquid knit is very hot and heavy fabric.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I saw this dress when it was presented and I thought the same thing. Last year she had a TSV, that was polka dotted, with three-quarter sleeves that I bought. You might want to search it on QVC to see if still offered. I ove it. I also have a couple of her liquid knit shirts that are polkadot that I also love.

Honored Contributor

Susan mentioned several times that it's nearly the same dresss she introduced last year that was so popular, with 3/4 length sleeves and a slightly different neckline -- A274928.  All she did this time with the all polka dot dress is make it sleeveless and plain scoop neck.

You can search online to see if last year's dress is still available.