Valued Contributor

Put more pockets in your clothing.  Would love to see pockets in more of your tops and tunics, but DEFINITELY in your flowy pants, like the beautiful new print crop pants just showing up.  The print is beautiful, but I immediately looked to see if pockets and since none, it's a no purchase for me.  POCKETS PLEASE!!!

Esteemed Contributor

For me too.....no pockets = no purchase

That's where my car keys go when shopping.  (deep and dark)

If pick-pocket hand goes for coat pocket = used tissue they are welcome to.

Respected Contributor

I'm the opposite. Pockets just add bulk and give me more to fuss with when going to the restroom,  etc. I'd rather see more items WITHOUT pockets! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver, PLEASE:

[ Edited ]

For lighter weight fabrics ... I won't buy any pants that have pockets.  They distort the line of the pants even when there's nothing in them, and sewing them closed on lighter fabrics is a pain in the neck.

I don't mind decorative pockets on tops e.g. LOGO ... but other than outerwear - no pockets on my clothes.

Honored Contributor

Good heavens, here we go with the pockets again.  I think the trend is against pockets because modern women don't want pockets in clothes.  We carry our stuff in the handbags we buy.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver, PLEASE:

[ Edited ]

FYI........go to Susan's facebook. That is where she will get your suggestion. Hosts don't read this blog & Susan, not a host, always talks about getting suggestions/compliments on her facebook.