Honored Contributor

I see QVC is debuting a new jeans line tonight.  That brings up the question why hasn't Susan Graver done a jeans line?  With her expertise and experience with pants this would seem to be a natural for her.

Respected Contributor
There’s 45 options for Susan Graver jeans on .com. I have a pair of high stretch. They’re nice, but I prefer Lori Felt.
Honored Contributor

Susan has often sold jeans in the past so they are nothing new.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@depglass 

Funny you should say.  I was looking at jeans on Q dot com yesterday when free shipping was offered because I currently have no jeans.  I specifically searched for Graver because her pants always fit me so well.  Very few jeans compared to all her other pant options.  The one I was interested in is 72.00 and I didn't want to spend that much.  Ended up buying a Laurie Felt, first time purchasing that brand.  No video available yesterday, probably set to be featured later today.  Under 50 dollars.  Taking a chance, I hate returning.

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1   I think you'll be pleased with Laurie Felt fit and silky fabric.  I love her jeans.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thanks!  I saw many good reviews about Laurie's other jean options.  Stuck with my usual QVC size.  Look forward to receiving them.

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1    Check the garment sizes.  I find her jeans sometimes run a little smaller than some.