Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Fashion Prices

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
I buy the majority of my clothes from Evine. They have many things in the styles I like and prices are reasonable. I've seen quite a few posts here stating some won't shop due to shipping, perceived quality as opposed to Q and HSN, hosts, and sets aren't pretty enough.

I'm about 50/50 now.  I buy most of my late spring/summer clothes from Evine and I also buy my trendier pieces from Evine.  Evine's prices are more favorable and their quality has improved.  I'm not a "snob" when it comes to the sets and the hosts and the graphics...LOL   I don't even care about stuff like that.  So, both Evine and QVC share my fashion dollars and I couldn't be happier.  

Respected Contributor

I like to watch the presentations as I get good facial exercise when my jaw drops .  Smiley Happy

I will wait until an item I really like comes around to clearance . If it does not I can generally live without it.

I find all lines are have increased , but so it goes. I imagine thier prices to produce have increased. Haven't the costs of polyester farming increased lately ? Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

To those who scoffed at this post, the prices are most certainly high, especially the poster who asked what was the point of the OP:  QVC's prices are high and I don't shop at bargain basements.  I get sales at premium stores that beat QVC's prices and the fabrics seem nicer, plus returns are easier and you get a longer period to see if you really like the item.   You can act as superior as you want about this post, but it's true and especially considering her fashions are mostly liquid knit.  Then add in the factor that if they don't fit or the color is different than what it appears online, or other issues, you have to pay to ship it back.   I do love my Isaac, but I feel you are getting more for your money on most items.  Isaac is about the only designer who keeps me here checking out shows.  I feel Issac is worth occasional splurges.   

Honored Contributor

@misschristy, don't you just love posters who presume to know others' financial situation, just because some don't wish to spend their money foolishly on items that are not worth their price? Makes me laugh. 

"To each their own, in all things".