Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Capris...Price

I generally shop for my clothing when we are in Pa for the summer because there is no sales tax on clothing in Pa. and that does add up. I happen to like shopping at Lane Bryant but for casual denim capris - you can't beat Walmart.

Valued Contributor

Kohl's PETITE Apt. 9 capris for me. Very well made, quality fabric, perfect fit. Sale $19.95 - got two pair. 

Trusted Contributor

SG prices are terrible.That is why she is so rich,How can people buy her over priced stuff,not for me.

Honored Contributor

$50 seems a bit pricey to me. I spent about that much on a pair of sateen walk shorts at Ann Taylor once because I wanted something a bit dressier, but I wouldn't do that on a regular basis. Kohl's is a good place to get everyday shorts, capris, jeans, khakis, etc. for good prices. I can't buy pants online anyway - it is too difficult for me to get a good fit unless I try on multiple pairs first. 

Frequent Contributor

Well said!.....Logo prices are though the roof too...my friends and I often laugh in disbelief..

Frequent Contributor

@bewise wrote:

SG prices are terrible.That is why she is so rich,How can people buy her over priced stuff,not for me.

Bewise...Well said!..

Frequent Contributor

I also feel that Susan Graver is starting to price herself out of the middle income status for consumers.  $40-$50, plus shipping, and possibly a return, for an everyday or work top is a little out of line.  I did get a nice Susan Graver top at a QVC outlet, on a Tuesday (senior citizen discount day) and paid less than $18 for it.  That was worth it.

Plus, she uses the word "perfect" way, way too much!!!