Valued Contributor

I never thought I would buy anything with a camoflage pattern but I did during the Susan Graver show today.  I haven't bought anything of hers in years but had the show on while I was baking.  The host, Pat Jame Demtri, was wearing a cute blue and gray top in a camo pattern.  When they said it came in petite I decided to order along with the matching jogger pants.  Hope they fit and hope the fabric is soft.

Susan Graver Weekend Petite Camo Sweater Knit Cowl-Neck Tunic - A390170

Valued Contributor

I was admiring it also, it looks so great on Pat, I have recently purchased another camo Top from another source so didn't want to get another especially for this price. It looks beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

Looked  cute but  am not into the tunics . The pants  on the  higher end price  for  knit .

Esteemed Contributor

Not my “cup of tea” 👎

Honored Contributor

@Wobin 

Enjoy your purchase!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you like it!  I thought the shirt was very cute but I couldn't get over the jogger pants, not that I didn't like them but a bit pricey for me and I have enough "comfy" clothes

to last the rest of my life.  Haven't purchased her clothing in a while now.

Honored Contributor

Hope it works out for you @Wobin .  Looks nice in the pic.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Camo Top

[ Edited ]

@Wobin 

I was like you thinking I would never choose anything in camo hence my motto never say never. I now have three, count 'em, three pairs of camo pants! LOL

A jegging, cargo, and jeans.
I really embraced the print bottoms trend that probably started around 10 years ago and is still hanging on

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Camo Top

[ Edited ]

The cammo shirt and jogger pants arrived today.  I hadn't ordered anything of Susan Graver's in years and wanted these to be comfy so ordered a size larger than I would in Denim & Co.  They fit fine, the pants are a little big but that's OK for this style.  What I missed in the presentation was Pat saying you can machine wash the pants but they must lay flat to dry.  Just watched the video and sure enough that's what she said.  Who has a drying rack long enough to dry pants?  The top can dry in the dryer but the fabric content of the pants is different.   It's on me for not listening carefully or looking at the info online but why are they made of different fabrics?.