Trusted Contributor

Susan G's cold shoulder a 297155

[ Edited ]

I honestly do not own, would never consider owning a cold shoulder top or dress.  I dislike the look.  BUT, if I looked like Kerstin in that top I would purchase it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan G's cold shoulder a 297155

I agree that Kersten looked fantastic in the top.  Actually she looks great in everything.  I do not look like her, but I ordered the black anyway. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

If it didn't have the shoulder and neck holes ... I would have bought a couple of them.  

Honored Contributor

Assuming that's the one Pat wore this morning -  I thought she looked great in it.  I didn't order because I just can't imagine anything that high around my neck even with the keyhole -  it's hot and humid for lots of the days I spend on Long Island in the summer and those while I'm in southern Florida for the winter. 

I do wear liquid knit in both places, but I buy buy scoop, V, or bateau necklines.

Respected Contributor

This top is also available in "as is" in three colors. I usually don't care for the cold shoulder but I plan to wear it under a cardigan because I love the neck line. I have terrible scars on my neck to surgery on my lymph nodes and this will cover them well. Only 19.99 and they had the color I wanted. My lucky day.

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles that's where I ordered mine too as is!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet