Trusted Contributor

Surprise. Denim & Co. sold at Walmart

I was searching for a denim big shirt and QVC had a yarn dyed stripe one. Then I went to walmart dot com and lo and behold---the exact same shirt...same price even. The advantage is if you buy something from walmart over $35 shipping is free. You could always add toilet paper or paper towels to get to $35. Check it out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Surprise. Denim & Co. sold at Walmart

@geegerbee If it weren't for the past year's market place ills, I would think they over manufactured unless, it's something that has been stagnant here.

Honored Contributor

@geegerbee    The disadvantage is that, unless things have changed very recently, Walmart is not accepting returns.

Many QVC brands including D&C, Susan Graver are sold on Walmart.com by third party sellers who buy pallets of excess, unsold merchandise.  This is not Walmart merchandise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Walmart is now accepting returns in some states.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 is correct.  Under the listing on the Walmart website, it says “sold and shipped by Chel’s Closet” or “Phoenix Trading”.  You might want to check their return policy if you want to order - I don’t know if they have the same return policy as Walmart. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't care Who is selling D&C. The fact remains you can buy the same clothes at walmart.com. Most  walmart.com purchases can even be returned in person in their store as it says on their webiste. You can check the policy before ordering to see if your local walmart does this.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geegerbee wrote:

I don't care Who is selling D&C. The fact remains you can buy the same clothes at walmart.com. Most  walmart.com purchases can even be returned in person in their store as it says on their webiste. You can check the policy before ordering to see if your local walmart does this.

But I don't think you can return purchases made on walmart.com from outside sellers to a Walmart store.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@geegerbee wrote:

But I don't think you can return purchases made on walmart.com from outsider sellers to a Walmart store.

i don't think so either, chel's closet has a big ebay store, 

Honored Contributor

@geegerbee wrote:

@geegerbee 

You may not care but I'm sure Walmart does. They're not excepting returns for items that they didn't sell. If it isn't a Walmart item you can't return it at a Walmart

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@Kachina624 is correct.  Under the listing on the Walmart website, it says “sold and shipped by Chel’s Closet” or “Phoenix Trading”.  You might want to check their return policy if you want to order - I don’t know if they have the same return policy as Walmart. 

Both "Chel's Closet" and "Phoenix Trading" sell on Ebay as well.  I've purchased QVC items (Linea, Denim & Co. etc) from them for years at 1/2 the QVC price.  Brand new condition.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett