Esteemed Contributor

Re: Super Frustrated with WWC TSV Presentations

That dress looks super long and they're all wearing heels and it's still looks long, so if one wanted to wear flats, it seems that the dress would need to be hemmed.  Plus it has side slits which I do not care for.

Respected Contributor

the size they are wearing has no value to me.  most are not wearing it as i would

i measured bust , hips, length, etc. of the fav fit items i have. 

i have this info handy.

i view the description and size guide.

i order the size based on the measurements i did on my fav fit item i own.

i do this on everything i buy online anywhere.   i buy 100% on line.  i do very very little returns.  can't even remember the last one.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Oh bother I know what your saying LOL!  I had it on this morning with the host...she was so hyper spastic I couldn't get information I needed!  I heard Renee say she was in a XXS and then the host said she was too at 5' 9" and I see Renee is shorter and dress was long and good length on them so I went up to a XS as I am not as small as Renee.  Also I am shorter so then I had to guess...ordered petite as I truly only want to wear flats and not have it tripping me.  

After reading thur this topic I may have made 3 mistakes....the length....the size...placing a order that may take 3weeks to get to my door! LOL

I hope I "guessed" right and like you I wish they would calm down and give the information for multiple size models and heights in flats or heels.  I simply had to turn off Q...I couldn't take it....I did have it on mute part of the time too so I could try to guess better!  

Ok I got rambling here sorry.....

I fear I was rambling as well. I think frustration doesn't help LOL.  I don't think  I have ever had to put so much time and energy into researching sizing info: here, FB,  reading reviews, etc. It should not be this hard.  So funny because I had to mute the presentations I did catch so I could concentrate and think!

Fingers crossed that we both guessed right!  Post when you receive yours!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sheilaray.   5' 5" is not considered to be petite.  Since the item is a dress, the length of the entire body is taken into consideration.  Long legs are an issue when buying pants

I understand that, however I am very short waisted  and can often pull off a petite because of that.  I NEVER buy petites in pants. Only tops and dresses on occasion.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sheilaray.   5' 5" is not considered to be petite.  Since the item is a dress, the length of the entire body is taken into consideration.  Long legs are an issue when buying pants.

@Kachina624 

You took the words right out of my mouth! At 62 inches it doesn't make a bit of difference that I have freakishly long legs for my height! A 54-in dress is still going to drag the floor!

Trusted Contributor

I looked at measurements earlier, and in my petite (large) size, one dress was longer than the other.  Whaaat?