Valued Contributor

Super Frustrated with WWC TSV Presentations

[ Edited ]

Where do I start?  First, I wish they would knock off the shenanigans and address the sizing more thoroughly  or at least answer the many questions posted on the TSV link. The measurements  in the size chart are a bit off from the usual measurements for my size. Second, could they be a bit more helpful with the length? I am 5’5”. Petite? Regular?  Telling someone is 5’9” or 5’2” isn't helpful for those that may be on the cusp.

Hence, I've ordered twice and canceled twice ... except the second order won't cancel because it's “in process” already. Argh.

Just venting. Thanks for listening.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Super Frustrated with WWC TSV Presentations

it's a good vent, @Sheilaray 

Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray 

The length of the dresses is right on their product pages:

Petite 50"

Regular 54"

Frequent Contributor

I agree. I'm in between a M and L depending on the brand, fabric, how it runs etc. so I always need more information to decide what to order.  They keep saying "stay true to your size" but is that a QVC size? A WWW size? I was even reading reviews on her other maxi dresses trying to decide. Finally ordered in both sizes so I'll have to pay to return something.  

Honored Contributor

@joanluvz 

My experience wth Attitudes has been that her items fit well ... she doesn't skimp ... very well cut and never a need to size up.  Looking at the "click here" measurements ... my regular QVC size would be perfect.

Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray and anyone else deciding between petite and regular - here's my experience. Last year I ordered both lengths. I'm 5'3 1/2" but I'm long legged - my inseam is 29". After trying both on, the petite came up a little too far for my liking, so I went with the 54" regular length. It hits me right above the ankle, which I like. I ordered this one in the regular length too. With the clothing brands here I like I go back and forth. Sometimes petite is better - a regular crop pant will be down to my ankles; and sometimes regular is - most pants and dresses. A lot of regular tops will be too long on me, but some work. Go figure.  HTH a little! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom , you helped A LOT!! I also have long legs so I very much appreciate your advice. I seldom buy maxi dresses so I don't have much experience with sizing. Nor do I buy much in Renee’s line besides a few of her pants.

The length measurement also doesn't help me a ton because  of my long legs and  it also depends on what kind of shoe I can wear.  In my perfect QVC world, they would speak more to how it will fit various sizes and body types and less about general nonsense. 

I did order the regular  length (whew, good guess!) but now I fear that going up one size (based on the measurements) was a mistake.  Smiley Sad

ETA: It didn't help that I have limited time today to watch every presentation in order to gather information and advice  (as no one seems to give it in all one showing). Thank goodness for the forum ladies.  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sheilaray Maybe you could call CS and ask to have your size changed if you fear it is the wrong size?    I usually order a small in many Q clothing items but I’m normally a medium in brick and mortar stores.  Looking at the sizing of this dress I personally would order my brick and mortar size of medium.  If this set came as a midi length I would jump on it but I’m not a maxi wearer so I didn’t order.  It’s a beautiful dress though. I especially like the dress with cap sleeves. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sheilaray.   5' 5" is not considered to be petite.  Since the item is a dress, the length of the entire body is taken into consideration.  Long legs are an issue when buying pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh brother I know what your saying LOL!  I had it on this morning with the host...she was so hyper spastic I couldn't get information I needed!  I heard Renee say she was in a XXS and then the host said she was too at 5' 9" and I see Renee is shorter and dress was long and good length on them so I went up to a XS as I am not as small as Renee.  Also I am shorter so then I had to guess...ordered petite as I truly only want to wear flats and not have it tripping me.  

After reading thur this topic I may have made 3 mistakes....the length....the size...placing a order that may take 3weeks to get to my door! LOL

I hope I "guessed" right and like you I wish they would calm down and give the information for multiple size models and heights in flats or heels.  I simply had to turn off Q...I couldn't take it....I did have it on mute part of the time too so I could try to guess better!  

Ok I got rambling here sorry.....