Respected Contributor

Super Fast Shipping Belongs to.............

Store of the Day.........K-Mart

Ordered before 5:00 pm, delivered the next day.

Ordered some pull on knit pants "short" for my mom, e-mail came through within the next 5 minutes that they shipped, delivered the next day.

Everything packaged perfectly.

I like that kind of service!

Any other success stories?

Respected Contributor

Re: Super Fast Shipping Belongs to.............

I've never had issues with shipping with Sephora. Of course it's not that fast,but it's better than the Q and free if my order is more than $50!! Which is always! Lol
Respected Contributor

KMart delivers? Who knew! Have not been in a KMart in years. Not sure what I would go there for- What did you have delivered? Didn't know that you could shop online.

Amazon and L.L.Bean- 2 days!

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Luvmycats said:

KMart delivers? Who knew! Have not been in a KMart in years. Not sure what I would go there for- What did you have delivered? Didn't know that you could shop online.

Amazon and L.L.Bean- 2 days!

Mom loves their Basic Edition Pull on Pants (knit and twill), available in "short" not petite but she needs short. Stores only have limited colors/sizes/tall/shorts so I ordered online.

...and I do all her washing and they don't shrink/lose their color and actually wash nice

Contributor

I always get the fastest delivery times from Zappos. It's usually 2 business days at most... and its free for delivery and returns. Can't beat that!

Trusted Contributor

Chicos! I ordered an item only to really the ship to was my old address. Called CS who said she'd contact the warehouse - this at about 6:00 pm local time, midnight eastern. Got an email not long after that the item shipped and to the right address. Will be here tomorrow. Also agree about Zappos, always very prompt in my experience.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm totally spoiled by Amazon prime. Love it! Zappos is also great. Nice to hear about k-mart. Just wish the Q was faster.
Respected Contributor

Walgreens.com surprised us by delivering in two days and free shipping (for orders of $25 or more).

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Goldengate8361 said: I'm totally spoiled by Amazon prime. Love it! Zappos is also great. Nice to hear about k-mart. Just wish the Q was faster.

Ditto.

And you can pay just a little extra if you need some overnight.

Although, if they have a warehouse in your area, it will get there the next day anyway.

Honored Contributor

QVC?