Trusted Contributor
On 4/5/2014 boomerchick said: She has many different styles at Macy's if you are interested in a more fitted top.

Yes! Her tops are are cute at Macy's. I didn't care for the ones aired today, but I do like her style, which are very tiny pleats all around the garment.

Respected Contributor
Just watched video and the b/w tunic is lovely. Only thing put me off was the tiny pleats all around - not a favorite of mine they always seem a bit ""off"" to me and seem to make me l Look larger. Look forward to reviews enjoy your tunics Ladies.
Respected Contributor

I didn't see the show live but watched the video. Really liked the black and white tunic on Sunny with the white capris. I hope those who ordered will review it for fit. As others have mentioned it makes all the difference in a tunic to have the right size.

As for Leah, I thought she looked fine in the top when worn alone. I'm not a big fan of all the layers (on me). I'm narrow through the hips but busty on top. The layers tends to make me look even more top heavy than I am naturally am. I thought the same was true for gorgeous Leah.

Super Contributor

If you're wearing leggings, PLEASE wear a tunic! Please! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

I thought they were very pretty and feminine looking. I ordered one to wear to a late Spring Wedding Shower. To each his/her own.....they looked nothing like a TENT to me.

Super Contributor
On 4/5/2014 dulwich said: Just watched video and the b/w tunic is lovely. Only thing put me off was the tiny pleats all around - not a favorite of mine they always seem a bit ""off"" to me and seem to make me l Look larger. Look forward to reviews enjoy your tunics Ladies.

I think if you're ""well endowed"" that the pleats would flare out and not be a good look.

I'm a rectangle ... no curves anywhere. The top will fall straight from my shoulders.

Honored Contributor

Ladies, Sunny Leigh is sold at Belks, is always on sale, and there is almost always a coupon. It isn't average quality either. Just be aware. If you love it, you love it.

Respected Contributor

I loved the tops, the white with the floral was beautiful. The dresses were really cute too. The line seemed to have sort of a hippy vibe to it. I do think they might be best on someone slender and perhaps taller, but I found them very refreshing. I can't wait to see what she brings next.

Respected Contributor
On 4/5/2014 boomerchick said: She has many different styles at Macy's if you are interested in a more fitted top.

Is the brand listed under her name because I just went there and couldn't find anything.

Honored Contributor

I saw the two items this designer had on AM Style before the show started. I thought both the shirt/tunic and her dress were/are gorgeous. Thee prints are all fabulous and fabric seemed to be flowy. I wanted to order two of the three prints in the tunic (both except the blk/wht), and that dress in coral was stunning! I didn't get any of them but they sure went like hotcakes in the presentations.

Now I anxious to read the reviews on these items. BTW, Leah keep talking about how popular this designer is - I've never heard of her n or have seen any of her items anywhere.