Honored Contributor

What's your favorite shape and style? As a step in mold breaking I just got a pair of cat eye sunglasses. Bought them on Stylemined, 14 dollars and 7 shipping...which I hated to pay but still a good deal.

This summer I was still wearing an old plastic pair from Kohls that I had forever. They broke. I also still wear my Ray Ban aviators from decades ago. I have a pair of authentic Prada that I got a crazy deal on. I think Overstock. They had the case and the papers, everything. Honestly I don't even like them and hardly ever wear them. Only Prada item I own.

Embarrassing to admit but I've never really known what my face shape is, for sure. I only wear readers, not prescription glasses. Cat eyes probably look bad and/or silly on me. But I love these sunglasses.

They're Betsey Johnson, tortoise and gold. Perfect fit, very comfortable. Love the lenses and under eye coverage. I think the cat eye is more pronounced than the photo shows. Hopefully they don't look too Olsen twin😁

betsey2_1024x1024.jpg 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

My favorite sunglasses and the ones I carry in my bag are a pair of Calvin Klein oval shaped that I bought in an optical store at least 15 years ago

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I buy TOM'S sunglasses and frames for my regular Rx glasses. Their designs are sometimes retro, edgy, current, and give to charity.

Honored Contributor

My daughter wears the semi-aviator glasses and looks amazing in them.

I always wished I could wear them and look cool, but ......

Who here can carry off that look?  I always love seeing ladies in aviator glasses.  I'll try to find a picture of them.  They aren't quite aviator but a little more feminine.

I just wear prescription one's like tortoise shell, etc.

Honored Contributor

7CD0A38C-549A-4174-8B9B-22FF5700B58E-2628-00000677432EBC34.jpegI buy blu blocker sun glasses. I am not concerned about fashion. I want sun glasses that do what they are suppose to and that are comfortable. These are the style I wear called the Viper. They cost $29.95.  They also come in black.

Trusted Contributor

Aviators look best on me. 

Respected Contributor

I've worn all different styles. I can wear aviators but I now prefer oversized sunglasses that cover the entire eye area and still look fashionable. I got a new cat eye style in my Summer subscription box that I am really enjoying.

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

Dear greeneyedlady,

I think that the ray ban aviators and the wayfarer are so well designed that they flatter almost everyone. I also " sinned" with these from Prada, love them because they have polarized lenses and also got them at a very good price.🌻

Honored Contributor

classic aviators always and forever.....  My father wore them, homage to him.

Esteemed Contributor

Lori's folding NEOX lens in black.