Honored Contributor

Everyday, Amazon (thoughtfully) sends me emails showing me stuff I might be interested in.  I bought a bunch of fit-over sunglasses so I've been getting a bunch of emails showing me more!

Now, I'm not a camo fan nor a pink fan, but I'm seriously considering these,  Available also in green camo. $13.95.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sunglasses for Camo Fans

I'm not a big camo fan either but I do like those sunglasses.  I wear fit overs to so I'm forcing myself not to go to Amazon to find them and check them out...LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

I am a camo fan and have a few pieces already and I like these glasses.  Will check them out on good old Amazon!

Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

They look very comfy.  They aren't strongly camo though.  I kind of like them.

Respected Contributor

Would not have known they were camo.  Look marbelized.  Kinda cute.  I don't know about fit-overs though.  Not sure I could stand wearing 2 pairs of glasses at one time.  1 pair is enough.  I've bought some cheaters/readers that are 2.50 strength that are sunglasses thru the Ellen Degeneres ED website.  On sale.  Come w/soft cases.  I really need something a little stronger, but 2.50 will do.  Seems that's as high strength as those type of cheaters go.  The ED glasses are nice.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Would not have known they were camo.  Look marbelized.  Kinda cute.  I don't know about fit-overs though.  Not sure I could stand wearing 2 pairs of glasses at one time.  1 pair is enough.  I've bought some cheaters/readers that are 2.50 strength that are sunglasses thru the Ellen Degeneres ED website.  On sale.  Come w/soft cases.  I really need something a little stronger, but 2.50 will do.  Seems that's as high strength as those type of cheaters go.  The ED glasses are nice.

I bought Peeper readers, a GMA deal.  I think Amazon hasreader sunglasses too. So a pair of regular sunglasess and separate readers.  Don't like to walk with readers or multifocals.  Accident waiting to happen!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA   What brand are those, do you know? (I like them)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee 

Sorry so long answering (I was having a nap)....

They are called "Unisex Polarized Fit Over Camouflage Sunglasses Wear Over Prescription Glasses"  I don't see a brand name .. 

If you copy that part in quotes ... they will come up at Amazon along with some others.

---------------------------

ETA:  I ordered the pink camo ... will be here Thursday.

Valued Contributor

I normally buy from Peepers......they go up to a 4.00 strength in sunglasses and cheaters. Customer service has always been great! I try to catch a free shipping or % off sale. 

Honored Contributor

The pink "camo" fit-overs arrived yesterday.  

I don't know why they are calling them camo ... because they don't look camo.  It's a cool pink desgn - very modern / abstract design.

Anyway ... really nice matte plastic frame.  Fit perfectly over my prescription glasses which have a fairly "robust" frame* themselves! 

I hadn't given it a thought when I ordered them ... but the frame color wouldn't look as good with my (formerly) blonde hair as it does with my natural hair.  Win/Win!

-------------------

*  (I like showy frames.  I figure that since I must wear glasses, I'm going to wear jazzy glasses!)