Esteemed Contributor

I think all 3 dresses are very pretty. I like #3 the best, but I'm very busty on top so would have a very hard time wearing any of them. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Since I retired, I find I wear dresses a lot in the summer...they are often cooler than shorts/ capris for me.  The ones pictured are all so pretty...but I’m busty, and need dresses that cover my bra straps.  Just got the Renee dress that was a TSV....the blue tile print.  It’s very cute on, and I know I will get a lot of wear out of it.

Honored Contributor
All 3 dresses are pretty, but my lifestyle doesn't lend itself to dresses, I'm always outdoors mowing, weeding, taking care of the pool, etc.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

Since I retired, I find I wear dresses a lot in the summer...they are often cooler than shorts/ capris for me.  The ones pictured are all so pretty...but I’m busty, and need dresses that cover my bra straps.  Just got the Renee dress that was a TSV....the blue tile print.  It’s very cute on, and I know I will get a lot of wear out of it.

They are pretty...but like @alicedee said I can't do dresses that don't cover the bra straps so a no go for me.  Gotta wear a bra and strapless bra's are a nightmare LOL!  Could I ask about the TSV from Renee...how is the fabric? some love it and some hate it.  I returned her other dresses TSV from months ago as that fabric was really heavy.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

They are pretty...but like @alicedee said I can't do dresses that don't cover the bra straps so a no go for me.  Gotta wear a bra and strapless bra's are a nightmare LOL!  Could I ask about the TSV from Renee...how is the fabric? some love it and some hate it.  I returned her other dresses TSV from months ago as that fabric was really heavy.

@tsavorite @The fabric is a very stretchy knit, but has a sort of “thick” feel, if that makes sense....not airy.  But not too warm...at least for me.  Enough substance so there’s no see-through.  I’m guessing it might be the same “heavy” fabric you described having before, so you might not like it.  

The cut is flattering....not just straight up & down, and being sleeveless and floaty around the legs, I think it will be fine for me in hot weather.  But I know people have very different likes and dislikes when it comes to the feel of fabrics.

Respected Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

@tsavorite @The fabric is a very stretchy knit, but has a sort of “thick” feel, if that makes sense....not airy.  But not too warm...at least for me.  Enough substance so there’s no see-through.  I’m guessing it might be the same “heavy” fabric you described having before, so you might not like it.  

The cut is flattering....not just straight up & down, and being sleeveless and floaty around the legs, I think it will be fine for me in hot weather.  But I know people have very different likes and dislikes when it comes to the feel of fabrics.

@alicedeeThank you!  It looks and sounds so nice....I have had 2 of them on check hold since the TSV aired...I couldn't make up my mind what to do.  I think I will go ahead and get them both...hibiscus and chrysanthemum (pink one?)....just hope they fit!  

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite @Hope they work out well for you!  👗

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I like them all!  I just went to Amazon to find the third dress but I don't see it in the sundress collection.  Could you tell me the brand?

And info on the second one, too, if you could.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot The Amazon dress is Angashion-Summer floral bohemian spaghetti strap midi dress. The one I posted is the yellow. The second one is Old Navy, I will look it up later..don't know if it's still available. I tried to post the pics directly from the ON site but they won't post here. So I used Google images.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Thanks!  I see that the Amazon dress comes in lots of color/pattern options and is very affordable.  I think I am going to order one and see how I like it.  Such a useful (and cute) dress for those hot summer days.