Esteemed Contributor

Talk about everything old coming back in style!  I was just looking at some old family photographs and my mom is wearing a dress IDENTICAL to #3 except that it's a large flowered print.  The photo is circa 1952 or 53.  Wow.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 

Thanks!  I see that the Amazon dress comes in lots of color/pattern options and is very affordable.  I think I am going to order one and see how I like it.  Such a useful (and cute) dress for those hot summer days.

Please post your review if you can

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot The Old Navy dress you like is no longer available in that print. There's a purple floral, green, and black. It's called the high neck waist defined maxi.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I love them for just being at home when it's really hot. Then you can throw on a lightweight shrug or sweater to go out. Comfortable in the heat and you look pulled together. No trying to put an outfit together, just accessorize.

Old Navy has some pretty budget friendly sundresses

1554821645-screen-shot-2019-04-09-at-10-53-37-am-1554821636.png

old-navy-white-floral-midi.jpg

I have this one on my Amazon wish list. Will probably never get it but it's fun to wish list. Shopping without spending lol

e047823c328b68d1a888975822b7130e.jpg

Very cute  straps just need to be a little wider to be bra friendlySmiley Happy But they are lovely

Honored Contributor

I have always loved sun dresses and the ones shown are so pretty and appealing!  I used to wear them a lot more when I was younger but now not much at all.  I would have to put on a shrug because of my upper arms being flabby!  Love these dresses though!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 

Thanks!  I see that the Amazon dress comes in lots of color/pattern options and is very affordable.  I think I am going to order one and see how I like it.  Such a useful (and cute) dress for those hot summer days.

Please post your review if you can

I will!

I am still trying to decide which print to get.....