Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,829
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

There's something about the skirt that doesn't look right and I'm not quite sure what it is. It doesn't seem to be laying properly around the waist maybe?
I do know that slinky has a 2 pack of pencil skirts that are really nice and the reviews are great (sans sparkle)
I'm debating getting them for my daughter
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,953
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!


@Andreatoo wrote:
There's something about the skirt that doesn't look right and I'm not quite sure what it is. It doesn't seem to be laying properly around the waist maybe?
I do know that slinky has a 2 pack of pencil skirts that are really nice and the reviews are great (sans sparkle)
I'm debating getting them for my daughter

@Andreatoo - I think the pleats on the skirt makes it look puffy. I do like the jacket.

 

Picked up the red wrap top in addition to the 3 sets of wraps i bought last night - that's it for me this visit.

 

The wraps look nice - for half the price they sold previously plus adding the soft knit wrap, is a great value. I hope they do make nice gifts! 

 

Noticed some more possible sneak peeks of tops/sweaters/jackets in website photos of the leggings. Will we ever see that fringe sweater?  I heard them say last night Iman has a handbag TS in Dec. Maybe more new will post in Dec

 

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,829
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

Wow I had completely forgotten about that feathery/ fringy thing!
Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,682
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:
There's something about the skirt that doesn't look right and I'm not quite sure what it is. It doesn't seem to be laying properly around the waist maybe?
I do know that slinky has a 2 pack of pencil skirts that are really nice and the reviews are great (sans sparkle)
I'm debating getting them for my daughter

@Andreatoo - I think the pleats on the skirt makes it look puffy. I do like the jacket.

 

Picked up the red wrap top in addition to the 3 sets of wraps i bought last night - that's it for me this visit.

 

The wraps look nice - for half the price they sold previously plus adding the soft knit wrap, is a great value. I hope they do make nice gifts! 

 

Noticed some more possible sneak peeks of tops/sweaters/jackets in website photos of the leggings. Will we ever see that fringe sweater?  I heard them say last night Iman has a handbag TS in Dec. Maybe more new will post in Dec

 

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Legging


This model is Joy Mangano's daughter. She is a jack of all trades...model, spokesperson, fashion expert...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,930
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

I love some sequin around the holidays--especially if it's well done. 

 

I think Iman, for the most part, has some very nice quality in her items.

 

I don't think I'm buying the wrap as I own so many sequin wraps, but I love the green one.

 

I have the red already--gorgeous!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,829
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

Both of Joy's daughters are stunning. I've heard some negative reactions to Jackie but I actually like her.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,361
Registered: ‎11-01-2010

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

I might catch an hour or so of her shows tonight. I can't believe it but I haven't caught any of her yet this visit. 

 

I like the jacket with the trim on the sleeves. 

 

I got togethef with a snowbird friend today & she said she was st the HSN Outlet yesterday - she got SEVEN outfits! lol She almost always finds a ton of things she likes. I think she was wearing a pretty Liz Lang cardigan today. I may find myself motivated to take a trip there soon myself!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,655
Registered: ‎06-29-2010

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

I resisted all day for the Iman items.  I finally gave in with that beautiful cowl sweater.  It had the sequins in the front.  I find her things very pretty but most are not for me. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,139
Registered: ‎04-16-2010

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

* Still waiting for the fringy sweater thing

 

*THAT explains why the blonde chic is always doing "how to style IMAN'S stuff". Since Joy is a vested partner in the line, her daughter is doing something to earn her keep. Nepotism at its best.

 

*I wound up buying MANY things... many. The cowl neck sweater with sequins in red and black will be perfect for the holidays with the black velvet pants. @Chi-town girl I also added those boots in grey and black. LOVE her shoes! The cut out shoulder top and 2 pairs of her skinny jeans (for boots) should soon be here as well.

 

Now to wait and see what the clearance sales bring. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,930
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!


@SahmIam wrote:

* Still waiting for the fringy sweater thing

 

*THAT explains why the blonde chic is always doing "how to style IMAN'S stuff". Since Joy is a vested partner in the line, her daughter is doing something to earn her keep. Nepotism at its best.

 

*I wound up buying MANY things... many. The cowl neck sweater with sequins in red and black will be perfect for the holidays with the black velvet pants. @Chi-town girl I also added those boots in grey and black. LOVE her shoes! The cut out shoulder top and 2 pairs of her skinny jeans (for boots) should soon be here as well.

 

Now to wait and see what the clearance sales bring. 


She's always styling G Rancic's line too--it's her job.

 

I didn't know she was Joy's daughter.  She is adorable and does a great job--if it's the girl I'm thinking of!  I had no idea she was related to Joy--she's a natural in front of the camera and is excellent.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"