Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

@Chi-town girl
I'm not surprised to hear that about the wrap top. This is why live presentations are beneficial. I didnt think it was flattering in the live presentations although it looked good in the still shot
Honored Contributor

I didn't see a thread for Evine Black Friday specials. Anyone shopping with the 20% coupon? 

I picked up a couple of the fleece leggings and this Doorbuster sweater. Love the design and denim blue color. looks long enough for leggings. reminds me of my fav sweater from the GAP. 

OSO Casuals® Mixed Stitch Knit Long Sleeve Asymmetrical Cowl Neck Sweater - 730-622
730-622- OSO Casuals® Mixed Stitch Knit Long Sleeve Asymmetrical Cowl Neck Sweater

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here is a photo of the 2 champagne wraps with the Lisa Rinna cowl neck TSV sweater in camel. its warmer toned IRL, not as taupy as it appears in the photo. Wearing this tonight with the sequin wrap, skinny jeans tucked in my new Iman suede taupy boots .

The knits in both lines have a similar hand. I think the champagne is my fav. keeping the champagne and red sets, gifting the pewter gray. will pick up more colors for myself & a few more for futurecgifts when pricing is reduced

20161126_123408.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  You are kidding me?! Wow. You know, it just proves that beauty is timeless and age is only a number. : )

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Woman LOL I thought if I ordered 3 sets of the wraps, it will be easy to pick 2 or 3 and gift the others...I want them all Woman LOL  

I could use every color and hope she brings it back to include a soft rose gold tone and a light silver blue.  The knit is beautiful. Light weight, as an accessory,  not for warmth. I will gift 2 or 3 and will pick up a few more sets for myself.

Disappointed in the fit/look of the sequin wrap top. It's going back. I bought the red. It runs large - the v cut is too low and b/c it's too big it looks a bit matronly. If I had sized down it might have been a keeper but b/c of the color +sequins, I don't think I would wear it often. A better choice for me is to buy more wraps and accessorize with my fav sweaters or tops.

I think it would be more chic if the sweater top had long sleeves and that it actually wrapped with ties at the waist, ala DKNY. Anyone thinking about the wrap top should probably size down. 

Please post reviews of the cowl neck sequin top. how is the fit/sizing? 

Well, sit down and get ready to hear sad news: the entire order is going back : (  I KNOW!!! : ( : (

Here's why:

* the cut out shoulder top looked terrible on me, SIL and her buddy.... it flattered no one. As my husband said: it looks like the material was ripped and that's why your arms are exposed.. he's right!! Also, the red is orangey and muted...not pretty. So, those 2 go back. Also, they ran short in the torso. NOT attractive.

* The cowl sweater looks cheap. Like you went to Woolworths and bought sequins to put on a pom pom uniform. The entire front is NOT covered but there's a swirly pattern so it looks like it's half done. Strings were hanging all over the fronts and many of the sequins do not lie flat. Last, NO ONE like the back being different from the front (no sequins). Though we know why she did it that way, it makes the top look inexpensive. It looked gorgeous on air; not so much in real life so both (red and black again) are going back. Sizing is true to size, no issue with that.

*Velvet pants are lovely but VERY long. With 4 inch heels, I'd have to hem them and they are VERY thin. Pretty but not wowed considering the cost. Also, with a non-form fitting top, the palazzo style made all of us look larger than we are... not too flattering. Going back.

*The boots...WTH happened with the boots? I couldn't get my foot all the way into the size I've ordered for years. First time EVER that has happened. Called CS and they said they've had complaints about the size being small compared to her other boots (yep, that's the problem). Going back

*Skinny jeans are nice; no complaints. I'm keeping a pair and SIL is keeping a pair. When her bootcuts come back in stock, I'll order them. Love the fit and the feel.

Overall, the worst order I've placed. So sad. : (