Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

[ Edited ]

I ended up with red, gray & champagne gold. Will keep 2-3 & gift the others. The cream sounds beautiful, like mother of pearl. The wrap top will be presented tmrw..

When they presented the leggings zooming in on Amy's ankle to show the zippered ankle, I noticed the iconic red sole on her pumps. Peep toe Louboutin black leather pumps. 

Christian Louboutin 'Prive' Open Toe Pump

$795.00
Free Shipping
Item #1007066

_9858828.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just saw the green on air and it is a gorgeous color.

i am not much of a green person, but i am tempted.

i ended up with the black, grey, and red......so far. i may give a few as gifts if i can part with them.

I love green too.

I already have red, gold and black from 8 years ago!  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Accessory TS & New for Nov!

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i wonder if my 20% off code will work on it today? i have to test it out.

the colors are pretty, especially that red! i am thinking the red, black, and grey.

Ebay has them-same thing--years ago--$30 plus shipping

thanks @winamac1

i found a seller that has a number of colors, but no red. she is selling one for $30......this is 2 for $50, which i prefer. $3 shipping for two at hsn, ebay seller will ship one to me for close to $7.

overall the hsn set of two is a better deal for me......and you can use the 20% off coupon for a few more hours until it becomes the TS.

I know, lol, that's what I said--$30!  

I didn't know the T.S. was going to include 2--therefore...as you stated...T.S. is a much better deal.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I ended up getting the blue, champagne, and black. Some for me and some for gifts.  I hope these are nice enough quality for gift giving.  The other things i have ordered from Iman have been, except for handbags I have tried from her line. 

Esteemed Contributor

I so want this one but it will not come in time for my vacation.  I just called them and it will arrive about December 1 and I am leaving the day after Thanksgiving.  I wish they had offered it earlier.  I guess I will wait until I come back and  see if it is available on clearance so I can still take advantage of the reduced amount.  I was going to take it on our cruise.  I could send it directly to my daughter who is in Florida.  I should ask her first so I can still get to wear it.  Not sure what to do.

Honored Contributor

I wish I had a use for the sequined wrap; very pretty! I still like the plaid one is pockets & may get it before too long. I wanted to gift the black plaid one but it is sold out.

Honored Contributor

Imman's stuff is pretty hit and miss with me. I find a lot of her items gaudy and over the top. Sparkles and sequins should be left for Liberace. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am surprised the Q lets this post topic stay... different program.  In any case I just bought it. I am about to cruise.  I wanted this  to take along.  I have just sent it to my daughters house where I will be visiting.  It would not have reached me on time but it will get to her (hopefully) and I will have it.  I  bought the silver.  I don't have that color and I wear lots of black and red and I have the silver hair to match it.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

Depending on how it's done I like a touch of sequin not all over sequin but the truth of the matter is I have no idea what to do with a wrap or a scarf! LOL
I was disappointed in the piece I purchased from Iman in the past so I have not purchased again and it will take something outstanding and totally unique for me to try again
Respected Contributor

I am not that big on sequins myself but thought one might be nice to have for dressier events.  I was getting the blue one for myself because I have a blue sleeveless dress I think it might work with.  I will be gifting the other 2 sequin ones to younger girls who probably go out a lot more than I do.  Hope they will like them.