Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Accessory TS & New for Nov!

@sunshine45 wrote:

i wonder if my 20% off code will work on it today? i have to test it out.

the colors are pretty, especially that red! i am thinking the red, black, and grey.

Ebay has them-same thing--years ago--$30 plus shipping

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i wonder if my 20% off code will work on it today? i have to test it out.

the colors are pretty, especially that red! i am thinking the red, black, and grey.

Ebay has them-same thing--years ago--$30 plus shipping

thanks @winamac1

i found a seller that has a number of colors, but no red. she is selling one for $30......this is 2 for $50, which i prefer. $3 shipping for two at hsn, ebay seller will ship one to me for close to $7.

overall the hsn set of two is a better deal for me......and you can use the 20% off coupon for a few more hours until it becomes the TS.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Three sets for me. Red. Purple. + Pewter Gray or Champagne Gold.

Will keep a couple of the soft knit for me-must have the red & purple, gift the others  

IMAN Global Chic Luxe Sequin Wrap and Soft Knit Wrap

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girld

did you use the coupon or had you already used it?

i may order two more sets and use my moms account and my s/o account so that i can get the 20% off again.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girld

did you use the coupon or had you already used it?

i may order two more sets and use my moms account and my s/o account so that i can get the 20% off again.

@sunshine45 - I already used the coupon. $25/wrap is a good price. But if u have a coupon, multiples for sure! The red tone is very pretty. I wish there was a rose gold tone. The champagne gold looks yellow online if it's more neutral IRL, I will get it. Look forward to the launch/fashion show

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

I really like this top. love it styled with jeans.

the red Heart. the black & midnight blue are so chic. the blue looks like a sapphire tone. 

IMAN Global Chic Luxurious Sequin Top
504-461

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl
I like it best in the silver color you posted first or was it grey? What does the back look like?
Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov

@Andreatoo wrote:
@Chi-town girl
I like it best in the silver color you posted first or was it grey? What does the back look like?

@Andreatoo - it's Pewter Gray. They didn't post a back view-good q. I want to see it presented.  Iman is wearing it in black. love the wrap style. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm just not, at all, a fan of her items - but, it's all good🙃

Also, I have no knack for wearing hats. I look like a total dork, and my hair ends up looking insane 😁

Honored Contributor

just saw the green on air and it is a gorgeous color.

i am not much of a green person, but i am tempted.

i ended up with the black, grey, and red......so far. i may give a few as gifts if i can part with them.