Regular Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Accessory TS & New for Nov!

I don't see anything that screams for me this time, but I'm glad I got the leggings in the plaid. They washed beautifully, and are very comfy. I really enjoy my Iman pieces.
Esteemed Contributor

I liked all that was shown.  Trouble is, I have lots of holiday clothing that still works.  I like her designs and what the other channel offers. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

The TS is posted - 2 wraps, 1 sequin + 1 soft knit. $50 with gift boxes

IMAN Global Chic Buy 1, Get 1 Luxe Sequin Wrap and Soft Knit Wrap
494-495
IMAN Global Chic Luxe Sequin Wrap and Soft Knit Wrap
IMAN Global Chic Luxe Sequin Wrap and Soft Knit Wrap

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

uh oh......i may have to get a couple of these!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

I like the short sleeved wrap shirt
Honored Contributor

i wonder if my 20% off code will work on it today? i have to test it out.

the colors are pretty, especially that red! i am thinking the red, black, and grey.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN - New for Nov & Accessory TS

@Chi-town girl

do you think that it is already at the ts price or do you think it might go down another $10?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this scarf from quite a few years ago--she has it as a TS.  I bought 3 colors-it's lovely!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN - New for Nov & Accessory TS

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

do you think that it is already at the ts price or do you think it might go down another $10?

@sunshine45 - I think $50 is the TS price. I notice whenever a price is posted in red type next to the regular price that has a slash, that is the final price for the event. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 11/20 - IMAN Wrap Accessory TS & New for Nov!

Yay! The suede boots I want were just reduced ftom $130 to $100. Love the gray taupe color - I just ordered them Heart  Good reviews, very comfy. The heel height gives you lift but reviews say it's a comfy boot. Love the slouch design.

CUSTOMER PICK
IMAN Platinum Genuine Suede Luxurious and Comfy City Chic Boot
500-680
IMAN Platinum Suede Luxurious and Comfy City Chic Boot

Show-off your fashion savvy with this slouchy suede tall boot. Over the seasons sexiest skinny jeans, tucked under your favorite boot-cut denims or paired with opaque tights and a chic midi skirt, this boot is a must-have.