I hope the TS is not that bag!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: IMAN - New for Nov & Accessory TS

@Mary Bailey wrote:

Thanks......

time to go &

@Mary Bailey I've been very busy loading my cart & tagging items in fashion & beauty. Some very tempting new items & great price points. I think IMAN is back for Black Friday weekend. They usually showcase her during the weekend. She slays the competition,  lol.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The velvet pants are PERFECT for the holiday season (now saved). I love the sequined top as well. Red or silver... or BLACK. 

Love you Chi-town girl for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I think the TS is supposed to be a scarf.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I wonder if it's a sequin holiday-type scarf.  She had a lovely one many years ago

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I wore the last TS last night to dinner and I immediately ordered two more pairs this morning.  I was lucky that they still had my size in most colors.  They are the best leggings ever!! 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

I wonder if it's a sequin holiday-type scarf.  She had a lovely one many years ago

@winamac1

@Roni18

it will probably be one that matches the sequined beret that @Chi-town girl posted in another post.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I've still got her plaid wrap with pockets on my Favorites list. It is at the top of the list for what I am thinking of giving my SIL for Christmas (wow...should put a Beekman travel size soap & lip balm in the pockets!) and I would like one for myself, too.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I wore the last TS last night to dinner and I immediately ordered two more pairs this morning.  I was lucky that they still had my size in most colors.  They are the best leggings ever!! 

@Pecky - I bet they will be reordered for a Spring TS in different colors.. I have so many fam & friends that want to steal my leopard leggings Woman LOL S/h bought extras, I could sell them for double what we paid. 

Looking forward to her next visit. My cart is being replenished Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri