Honored Contributor

Sundance and "Giving Tuesday"

Never heard of "Giving Tuesday" but in another rare move Sundance is giving twenty five off and free SH.

It will be interesting to see if this is done next year.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sundance and "Giving Tuesday"

@ECBG wrote:

Never heard of "Giving Tuesday" but in another rare move Sundance is giving twenty five off and free SH.

It looks like you have to spend $150.00 to get the discount and free shipping. Did I read that correctly ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

It looks like you have to spend $150.00 to get the discount and free shipping. Did I read that correctly ?

@QVCkitty1 Must have missed that when I read the banner.  Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Giving Tuesday is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving it is a day to remember charity's who are in need

I have a few that I support

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Bummer you got to spend a huge amount for this. I was eyeing a sweater, oh well don't really need it anyway. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Giving Tuesday is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving it is a day to remember charity's who are in need

I have a few that I support

@I am still oxox 

I just give.  Never noticed a day.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

On "Giving Tuesday" many charities match or double or triple a person's donation.  I've given to several already.

Never heard of a retailer doing it.  Sounds like an ordinary sale to me.

Honored Contributor

Giving Tuesday is supposed to be the day that we give to charities and agencies that service our communities.  

Respected Contributor

Goggle the list of Giving Tuesday retailers...Chewy is participating & matching customer purchase amounts made today in donated supplies to animal welfare organizations in need up to 2 million.

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't take much to spend $150 at Sundance. Giving to your local Humane Society is an annual reminder by having a specific day. Many of us give throughout the year to our favorite charities or for memorials of loved ones.

It's the end of the year and we all need to think about tax deductions. Not much time left to donate. "Giving Tuesday" is a day when many contributions are matched, which really helps your intended gift go further.     

Money screams; wealth whispers.