Honored Contributor

Re: Sundance Legacy Plaid Jacket

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee  I got that email as well and talk about timing!  Did you order it?  I received an email that it's been shipped.  I can't wait to see it.

I knew I shouldn't of looked.  This is adorable!

Honored Contributor

I would call the plaid a duster.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Foxxee  I got that email as well and talk about timing!  Did you order it?  I received an email that it's been shipped.  I can't wait to see it.

I knew I shouldn't of looked.  This is adorable!

@Pecky 

Yes, I ordered the plaid shirt jacket last night when I saw free shipping.  This is a winner. Thanks for posting the photo. 

They say most orders are shipped within 24 hours, so I should receive notification soon mine is on the way.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky @Foxxee 

I also ordered the plaid jacket early this morning when I received an email about free shipping today.   So glad I opened this thread!

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I would call the plaid a duster.

Dusters don't have buttons like this jacket does.

Honored Contributor

@SoX @Foxxee Happy Saturday!! Did you get your plaid jacket? Mine was delivered this morning. I absolutely love it.  The colors are beautiful  perfect for fall.  I ordered xxs petite and it fits perfect.  I am over the moon with this jacket.  I can't wait to hear your reviews.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@SoX @Foxxee Happy Saturday!! Did you get your plaid jacket? Mine was delivered this morning. I absolutely love it.  The colors are beautiful  perfect for fall.  I ordered xxs petite and it fits perfect.  I am over the moon with this jacket.  I can't wait to hear your reviews.

@Pecky

Great to hear you like it and it fits.  Thanks for the update. 

No, I haven't received it yet.  My shipping was delayed all weekend through Monday because of Labor Day.  Expected it to be shipped within 24 hours, so I called CS when she said all employees were given a three day holiday.

My order was in process for close to 4 days, then  shipped this past Tuesday, September 7 by Fedex Smartpost...ugh...which means it will be sent to USPS for delivery.  My EDD is September 14. 

Will let you know how I like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

My jacket is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, 9/14, by FedEx Smartpost ... so it's a cr** shoot as to when it'll actually get here.   

Tell me about the length on you ... 

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

I was looking at their Digital catalog a few days ago and I spotted this that looks very similar:

A4684802-B7E8-4FE6-833B-32518947D262.jpeg

@Bhvbum 

Love the pink shirt and coat. Can't find either online?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their clothes are so pretty - I could drop $1000 in 10 minutes