Honored Contributor

Re: Sundance Legacy Plaid Jacket

I had forgotten that from a previous order they sent me a 10% my next purchase.  When I went to apply it, I was told it was invalid.  I looked at the expiration date and it was 8/31. I did a chat asking if they would still honor it,  They asked for the code and they did honor it.  It's not much but its better than nothing. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I was looking at their Digital catalog a few days ago and I spotted this that looks very similar:

A4684802-B7E8-4FE6-833B-32518947D262.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I received an email from Sundance with many things plaid.  This was one of them.  I just love it and would get much wear in upstate NY. 

@Pecky 

I love this too. I disagree about the cream scarf.  There appears to be zero cream in this plaid  I think it would look like it was the only scarf you had so wore it for warmth as opposed to accessorize the jacket.

This jacket doesn't appear to be heavy so why use a heavy scarf?  Personally I like the jacket worn open with nothing interfering with the collar or breast pockets.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky   I like the scarf but I would choose a blue.  Picking a white or off white would create a patriotic look and that's not what the "look" is.

Picking a blue or perhaps that gold woudl compliment that jacket.

I think I'll have to look at that Sundance catalog but we'll let you

have that jacket.

If you really like it, order it right away, I'm sure it will set out very fast, it's unique, trendy and looks exceptional.  You know, this will be great for years to come, it's one of those pieces that will look good every year.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@Pecky   I like the scarf but I would choose a blue.  Picking a white or off white would create a patriotic look and that's not what the "look" is.

Picking a blue or perhaps that gold woudl compliment that jacket.

I think I'll have to look at that Sundance catalog but we'll let you

have that jacket.

If you really like it, order it right away, I'm sure it will set out very fast, it's unique, trendy and looks exceptional.  You know, this will be great for years to come, it's one of those pieces that will look good every year.

Thanks for sharing.

@Just Bling  I usually don't wear scarves but if I wanted to change it up I would go with gold.  I have a few handbags that would look great with it.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky   Perfect for upstate NY!  I love everything about Sundance (except for the shipping fees). Enjoy your new coat!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

Thought of you watching HSN tonight.

DG had a suede top on tonight that would look wonderful with this topper...the right colors too.

763-550  i believe, it's a tank top

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@Pecky 

Thought of you watching HSN tonight.

DG had a suede top on tonight that would look wonderful with this topper...the right colors too.

763-550  i believe, it's a tank top

@Just Bling  Thank you!  I really do like it and think it would look great with it too.  I also came across this but it's sold out.  Did you get the email that Diane is stepping down and handing the reigns to Sam Saboura? He was on Shop HQ for One World.

DG2 by Diane Gilman Lux Touch Asymmetric-Hem Turtleneck Sweater

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

They have Diane "traveling", wonder if anything is wrong.

I don't know about Sam, he sure fits the title of a "Salesman Sam".  He talks a lot but doesn't seem to really get the "feel" of her clothing line, just the usual comments made that could be used for any clothing line.   We'll see though.  I diidn't know that about Sam, was wondering where they found him.

I did like the fact that he said they are going back and going to resurrect  the old best selling items.  In a way that sad, reminds me of Joan Rivers, I sure hope nothing is wrong but I'm sure no one will say.

I liked the sweater you were showing but it's too much fabric on the bottom and hangs funny.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I received an email from Sundance with many things plaid.  This was one of them.  I just love it and would get much wear in upstate NY. 

@Pecky 

Sundance having free shipping today.  Too bad I found out so late.  We can save around $20 on the shirt jacket.