Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@makena wrote:

@ECBG no.  With the code it was 108 off but then add 20 for s&H,  Still too high.  I'm looking to see what reasonable thing I can get.

What's the code please?

I caved on the red one--not sure what the sizing will be like.  I got it for 15% off and free shipping.  If I don't love it, I'll return it. I love the uniqueness of it in spite of not needing any coat, LOL!

I couldnt' find the 20% off code, but it was probably a wash if I had to pay their outrageous shipping anyway.

@winamac1

You got it!   I think you made the right decision with the 15% and free shipping.   I'm stitting on my hands, trying not to order it.  I like the green just a tad better, but have no room for it.

Congratulations!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sundance Coat

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@makena wrote:

@ECBG no.  With the code it was 108 off but then add 20 for s&H,  Still too high.  I'm looking to see what reasonable thing I can get.

What's the code please?

I caved on the red one--not sure what the sizing will be like.  I got it for 15% off and free shipping.  If I don't love it, I'll return it. I love the uniqueness of it in spite of not needing any coat, LOL!

I couldnt' find the 20% off code, but it was probably a wash if I had to pay their outrageous shipping anyway.

@winamac1

You got it!   I think you made the right decision with the 15% and free shipping.   I'm stitting on my hands, trying not to order it.  I like the green just a tad better, but have no room for it.

Congratulations!!

Thanks SoX! 

I like the green too!  I kept going back and forth.  Let's hope I like it--if not I'll exchange for green or return.  The green one kind of "grew" on me!  

I'll let  you know what it's like.  I certainly have no room for it! lol

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

For those that love this coat, it's in red too!  What eye candy!!!

Sundance Legends Of The forest coat in red 

12 pages of 4.6 Reviews!

Image result for Sundance Legends Of The forest coat in red

Are you saying these are the same coat only in different colors?  To my eyes, one is full length and one is car coat length.

Image result for sundance legends of the forest coat

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

12 pages of 4.6 Reviews!

Are you saying these are the same coat only in different colors?  To my eyes, one is full length and one is car coat length.

Image result for sundance legends of the forest coat

@lulu2

That is the way I see it too!

Valued Contributor

FYI: Sundance, neither the clothing catalog nor the theatre chain, are no longer owned by Robert Redford. He sold them a long time ago.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of link to another retailer

Honored Contributor

@AuntMame wrote:

FYI: Sundance, neither the clothing catalog nor the theatre chain, are no longer owned by Robert Redford. He sold them a long time ago.

The 6,000-acre Sundance resort with incredible mountain scenery is owned by award-winning actor Robert Redford who serves to provide an adventurous outdoor Utah experience to not only locals, but to visitors worldwide.Oct 23, 2015

Did this occur past 2015?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

12 pages of 4.6 Reviews!

I'm getting that red one, but I have to find the 20% off code, LOL.

For those who have it, was the shipping free using the 20% off code?  I could find the 15%, but I could not find the 20%.  That coat is a stunner!

@winamac1 Loving this coat in the green!! Where did you find the 15%?  I  knew I should of gone to the gym instead of reading these posts LOL

Respected Contributor

Ivko often makes two versions of its embroidered coats - one in car length, and one longer length.  You can find some examples of the embroidered coats from last year on Amazon.  There is a shop in Montreal with an online store that carries Ivko - Katrin LeBlond Design.

Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@AuntMame wrote:

The 6,000-acre Sundance resort with incredible mountain scenery is owned by award-winning actor Robert Redford who serves to provide an adventurous outdoor Utah experience to not only locals, but to visitors worldwide.Oct 23, 2015

Did this occur past 2015?

I wouldn't know about the resort, but the clothing catalog and the theatre chain were sold to different parties. The catalog has been owned by the private equity firm Brentwood Associates since 2012. Carmike Cinemas purchased the Sundance Cinemas in 2015.