Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I like it but would prefer a different color. I like the Beyond Forever coat but not for $2600 & the Zoe jacket.

check out the red!  STUNNING!

I think I must have this......ugggh  I should not have opened this thread.....

@winamac1

Hi Win!  Your post made me giggle!  I think it is safe to say you are definitely a "coat collector".  

But which one are you pining for?  😊

I love the red Magic!  It is stunning, and it's so "me", LOL.  I'll wait for the holiday 20% off as they sometimes do that.  How are you???   

Yes, I'm pathetic when it comes to unique coats!  Smiley Happy

@winamac1

I was fine until I saw that coat in red!  It is beautiful!  Sundance has some of the most incredible and unique outerwear.  Let me know if you come across a sale and if you get it!  😍

Honored Contributor

Well I just requested a catalog from them, so many beautiful things on their website, and most are not the same that you would see in any department store. It seems more Boutique like.......

Respected Contributor

That is an Ivko; one of the many fabulous brands that Sundance carries.  I like the red version, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I love both colors and would love to own one ... interestingly, I have a folkloric top with similar embroidery and colors ... think I'll take it with me on my upcoming trip this Thanksgiving holiday.  Here's a pic:NMF17_TADYX

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I like it but would prefer a different color. I like the Beyond Forever coat but not for $2600 & the Zoe jacket.

check out the red!  STUNNING!

I think I must have this......ugggh  I should not have opened this thread.....

@winamac1

Hi Win!  Your post made me giggle!  I think it is safe to say you are definitely a "coat collector".  

But which one are you pining for?  😊

I love the red Magic!  It is stunning, and it's so "me", LOL.  I'll wait for the holiday 20% off as they sometimes do that.  How are you???   

Yes, I'm pathetic when it comes to unique coats!  Smiley Happy

@winamac1

I was fine until I saw that coat in red!  It is beautiful!  Sundance has some of the most incredible and unique outerwear.  Let me know if you come across a sale and if you get it!  😍

love it in red!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Sundance who is owned by Robert Redford, unfortunately, is OVERpriced.  They do have some really cute clothes and some of their jewelry is very nice but again, OVERpriced.  The coat pictured is different.  I would have worn something like this when I was in my 20's/30's but not now in my 60's but that's how I feel.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I like the colors in this cardigan for $188.   Now you've made me go look.

Our rib knit cardigan is fit to flatter in becoming earthy hues you'll love.

And the top underneath but at $218 a bit expensive for rayon.

Dress up your favorite jeans with this charmingly folksy, embroidered scoop neck top.

Trusted Contributor

Now I need this cashmere poncho for $248.

A cashmere jersey knit poncho is the ultimate article in luxurious comfort.

Honored Contributor

@makena

15% off now + free shipping for $100 or more.

Just sayin'. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono I just received 20% in the mail.  Even better.