Honored Contributor

Sundance is having 30% with free shipping.  I just love this coat. 

Honored Contributor

Great choice @Pecky . Are you getting it. The color is gorgeous!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I am still thinking about it.  I am pretty sure that I will.  I agree that color is so pretty and unique. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

Stunning coat! 

If I had the slightest need, I would buy it.  Didn't see anything on their website about 30% so maybe it is for previous customers only.

Their clothing is beautiful.  In the life I wish I could live, I'm wearing their items. 

In the life I truly live....well, let's just say it's NOT Sundance style Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Love. Love that coat.  

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Pecky 

Stunning coat! 

If I had the slightest need, I would buy it.  Didn't see anything on their website about 30% so maybe it is for previous customers only.

Their clothing is beautiful.  In the life I wish I could live, I'm wearing their items. 

In the life I truly live....well, let's just say it's NOT Sundance style Cat LOL

@Witchy Woman Thank you!! Where I live I would get 4-5 months use of wearing it.   I checked the email and it is early access to black Friday.  It will be for everyone tomorrow.  

Honored Contributor

Received the email as well with 30% off and free shipping, but there's no promotion code.  Dated 11/23, so I guess it was only good until midnight.

Well, Sundance missed a sale by not holding both over Thanksgiving day.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@FoxxeeLook again,  I just checked and there is a code on the front page.  I would post but it would get poofed.  

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful coat!  In fact, they have many beautiful coats and jackets.  But even with 30% off, I feel like their items are too expensive.  I'm guessing that they are high quality and probably worth the money, but more than I care to spend.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Beautiful coat!  In fact, they have many beautiful coats and jackets.  But even with 30% off, I feel like their items are too expensive.  I'm guessing that they are high quality and probably worth the money, but more than I care to spend.  

I feel the same way...gorgeous coats & jackets but too pricey for me right now even with the discount. I have spent too much on myself lately and I still have to buy holiday gifts!