Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Update Magic--I thought about this for 3 days, LOL  I finally decided to send the red coat back.  I'm keeping Peridot.  I spoke with the Sundance rep on the phone--she siad it was such a hard choice as she, too, loved both.  But, she said the Peridot continues to be their # 1 seller and she thought it would look less Christmasy!  I then, however, did damage and purchased 3 more items, LOL.  2 were handwarmers that would match the Peridot coat.

I seriously LOVE this catalog!  I just abhor the shipping costs!  I hope you are having a great weekend!

@winamac1

Hi Win!  Since you didn't take my advice to keep both colors 😈 I think you made a wise decision.  While the red coat was so whimsical and holiday, the peridot is a bit softer and more subtle and maybe even a little richer looking. I really do love both colors though.  Enjoy your coat and wear it in good health!

Yes, I too love Sundance--even better than Anthropologie, but hate high shipping charges and not having the ability to return to the store.  

Are you getting snow?  It has been snowing for hours here.  My husband is so loving not having to shovel/ snowblow and we both are grateful for heated underground parking!  This is our first appreciable snow so streets might be dicey driving.  Ugh!

Enjoy the day!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sundance Coat

[ Edited ]

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Update Magic--I thought about this for 3 days, LOL  I finally decided to send the red coat back.  I'm keeping Peridot.  I spoke with the Sundance rep on the phone--she siad it was such a hard choice as she, too, loved both.  But, she said the Peridot continues to be their # 1 seller and she thought it would look less Christmasy!  I then, however, did damage and purchased 3 more items, LOL.  2 were handwarmers that would match the Peridot coat.

I seriously LOVE this catalog!  I just abhor the shipping costs!  I hope you are having a great weekend!

@winamac1

Hi Win!  Since you didn't take my advice to keep both colors 😈 I think you made a wise decision.  While the red coat was so whimsical and holiday, the peridot is a bit softer and more subtle and maybe even a little richer looking. I really do love both colors though.  Enjoy your coat and wear it in good health!

Yes, I too love Sundance--even better than Anthropologie, but hate high shipping charges and not having the ability to return to the store.  

Are you getting snow?  It has been snowing for hours here.  My husband is so loving not having to shovel/ snowblow and we both are grateful for heated underground parking!  This is our first appreciable snow so streets might be dicey driving.  Ugh!

Enjoy the day!

wow--having heated underground parking would be DH's DREAM!, lol.  We are getting a bit of snow Magic.

Thanks for your comments on the coat.  I just cringe at the Sundance shipping charges and return shipping charges.  If the items were not so unique and beautiful, I'd never cave.  I just really love their items.

I have a meeting tomorrow and a dinner and then 4 more days of work.  I'm off for close to 2 weeks!  Yes!!  

Have a great evening!  By the way Anthro had 30% off. Did you get over there?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

Enjoy the day!

wow--having heated underground parking would be DH's DREAM!, lol.  We are getting a bit of snow Magic.

Thanks for your comments on the coat.  I just cringe at the Sundance shipping charges and return shipping charges.  If the items were not so unique and beautiful, I'd never cave.  I just really love their items.

I have a meeting tomorrow and a dinner and then 4 more days of work.  I'm off for close to 2 weeks!  Yes!!  

Have a great evening!  By the way Anthro had 30% off. Did you get over there?

@winamac1  

Hi Win!  I didn't get to Anthropologie over the weekend.  I was too busy running around doing holiday errands before the snow came. Did you go?  

Two weeks off!  Sounds wonderful with lots of time for after holiday sales shopping!  Hope this week goes by quickly for you. 

I see I have an email from Sundance for 25% off!  Hmmm....

Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

@makena wrote:

Is this not beautiful!

Image result for sundance legends of the forest coat

I must be senile.  I could have sworn the coat in this picture was green.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@makena wrote:

Is this not beautiful!

Image result for sundance legends of the forest coat

I must be senile.  I could have sworn the coat in this picture was green.

They have peridot and red.  They both are gorgeous!  I ordered both, loved both, had a hard time parting with one, but sent the red back!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

The Ivko Natasha coat is fifty percent off of the clearance price at Sundance Catalog right now.  If you can wear the orange, it is a great deal.  Most of the sizes appear to be available.